Cvs2 Av For Iroppoigirl!

Hi, I give heres a new request simple/clean Can i have Chunli/Cammy/NAk in that order with a cool background yall pick also could i get a like full body pic of all 3 with “Team Gokurousama’ 2k5” at the botom also can u add some kind of animation or “glow” to the back ground thanks

love ~Iroppoigirl~

Gokurousama’Love in advance

ps i added pic’s

http://www.kikouken.com/gallery/official/official10/falcoon2.jpg

http://pantransit.reptiles.org/images/2001-08-05/cammy.jpg

omg buttsecks!

…seriously.

DOUBLE EDIT: Ok…I give up. I can’t animate one within the limits (if you were premium it’d been just spiffy). And since I can’t do stills worth a hell…you gotta get someone else. Sorry.

not everything was gonna fit in there, so i tried it another way, you cant wear it if you like

Hi, Lalo No Thank You Im looking for something a little more Family Photo ive seen other people av’s that arent Plat members so i know it can be done…but thanks any ways

I/Girl

yeah np, peace

CVS2 fo teh win !:nunchuck:

Hi,sweety U must understand im a girl so when i see colors that shouldnt have been made like orange or …yellow i hurts my hearts i love the av i knew it could be done but could u change the color of the background and text and mabey use a text thats not so fat please i love u 4ever and ever…!!!:clap:

I/Girl

ps if not i will…(Crying)…Understand!

Hi,sweety U must understand im a girl so when i see colors that shouldnt have been made like orange or …yellow i hurts my hearts i love the av i knew it could be done but could u change the color of the background and text and mabey use a text thats not so fat please i love u 4ever and ever…!!!:clap:

I/Girl

ps if not i will…(Crying)…Understand!

I love it when girl posters come on and they don’t flaunt that they’re a girl and you don’t even find out until after you’ve known them a while…the way it was with Nishiko or Ne0phyte.

and who teaches kids manners these days? beggars can’t be choosers, missy. two people actually made you avatars, and you shot 'em both down? How fucking rude.

and insulting the colors orange and yellow…that’s just cruel. Pikachu will never forgive you.

…seriously.

I’m crying on the inside :sad:

ok there it is, my last try, if ya like it, cool. If ya dont, oh well i tried, peace -Lalo-

Yeah, 2 people… that IS rude. atleast you thanked them for it but you have to stop being so damn picky. I didnt wanna resort to it, but its the truth. Just accept the one lalo made. he took time out of his day to make you 2 different avatars. Use it. it looks nice.

Kisses!!! Lalo Thank You!!!

givequicheachance/Hail And Kill Why do i get the Felling U 2 are the Asses Shoryuken.If Lalo didnt want to do the change he wouldnt have,but he did so i dont think minded…at least to much.^^ Thanks Again LALO!! And SNAKE im sorry ill wear it somethime just for You ^^

ps givequicheachance do something usefull and close this thread for me sweety thanks

I/Girl

np.

…seriously.

I like skittles!!! tehe…o shit wrong account!!

OMGWTFBBQ?!??!?!! You forgot to correct “U.”

And Iroppoigirl, if you think that quiche and Hail and Kill are the asses of SRK…you’re in for a rude awakening. How about you go make a few threads in General Discussion…you’ll see then (or get nut…erm…vagina hugged by the guys). In fact, quiche is one of chillest people here.

awww i missed out :sad:

…seriously.

I can’t wait til she meets Serpent…

…or ends up cybering with Bloofy.

…seriously.

Yea Quiche, whats your problem? Don’t you know its our duty to make avs for random people that will almost never return the favor? Making avs isn’t a choice, ITS OUR JOB!!! and I mean give her a break, its not like hearing her say “kisses!!! Lalo Thank You!!!” wasen’t enough of a reward… oh wait :xeye: .