CvS2 - So Cal vs Edmonton 5 v. 5

http://www.shoryuken.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=61448&perpage=15&pagenumber=1

Since FX Hoodlum and Azn Skater from Edmonton, Alberta > so cal for free, you guys should put some money on this. 5 on 5 at Evo, round robin.

For So Cal, i’ll nominate Combofiend, Valle, Amir, Pigadoken for Team So Cal, and we can have some sort of tournament for the 5th member, since there are a lot of players here that, I think, can hold their own in CvS2.

So wassup FX Hoodlum and Azn Skater, walk the walk? for how much money?

The only two good things that ever came out of Edmonton were Wayne Gretzky and Chris Benoit. These canuckers are fucked big time.

I think Eric Choi needs to be on the team.

OMG ! YOU HAVE MADE A THREAD ABOUT US ! WE MUST TAKE THE CHALLENGE IN ORDER TO SAVE OUR PRIDE AND SAVE FACE ON INTERNET ! CUZ NOBODY CAN TAKE AWAY MY PRIDE ! ESPECIALLY ON INTERNET ! I AM BOOKING THE TICKETS NOW ! WE WILL BE THERE !

holy shit it’s called “all in good fun” so stop trying to act like you’re above anything because you are not.

yeah, put eric choi on. see if team edmonton can hang with dizzy -> rc pikachu.

As much as i hate all the shit these people are talking, this is a pointless thread. You are about as likely to see these guys at evo as you are likely to see them post videos of their matches. There is a quote that goes something like, I’d rather be silent and be thought a fool than open my mouth and remove all doubt, this can be applied to them as well. As long as noone actually “sees” them play, people might think they are actually good. If they played any top socal player they would get mopped, but if they dont, theres always that doubt.

GOOD MOVE EDMONTON YOU GUYS ONE UPPED US AGAIN! You guys should come down though, seriously, America is a lot like Canada only with guns. Or at least post a video of your accomplishments or something.

holy shit it’s called 100% sarcasm u fuckin fob and act like above ? wtf…

and there should be a video on friday… well we shall make one than publish it…

and we went all over canada … also seattle.

holy shit “than” ? who’s the fucking fob when you can’t use the proper adverb, and than isn’t even an adverb.

you’re done scrub.

Ah yes.
A day on shoryuken is incomplete without random scrubs talking shit and hiding behind their computer screen.

seattle…

LOL

Actually i think per person canada has a greater percentage of guns than the US.

omg i am done wow you got me there … in canada we use than so such on my maple leaf tatooed balls …

wow i am done wow i got ***ed wow u guys are so good.

im from so cal im without a doubt #1. ill be on the team. hold a qual at evo thx

signing out,
amd_jeff

If Pigadoken is on the team, SoCal is already up 5-0.

if im on the team, socal is already up 10-0

signing out,
amd_jeff

Sounds like Eric Choi is Nor Cal, but i’m sure he’d prolly still go 5-0 =)

lol, with the power of c-groove R4 YUN.

If Pigadoken is on the team, SoCal is already up 5-0.

LOL, matt is the guts.

i nominate dj-b13 to also be in the so cal team. :slight_smile:

cuz this hawaiian beast will canoe his way to evo from hawaii just to slay these edmonton hoes if he has too! :smiley: