CvS2 Videos Thread

domo arigato

#2674 this is me in the last tournament at Shizuoka’s Miracle arcade before it closed down. I played my opponent in casuals right before the tourney and the organizers were calling last match before reconfiguring the cabs… I was just messing around since the game was going to be a throwaway, but before winning, the dude TAUNTED me. This was my payback.

kgroove only cvs2 >> shittyfighterFOURR

new vids up from xmas eve:

Kinda late, but I found this video interesting:

Bas breaking down a match from last year’s stunfest. Lots of interesting insights on the game.

is this available on youtube at all? there a youtube logo at the start of vid.

I noticed that too, but if you search in youtube you won’t find the “cast.” Strange. Bas has a bunch of other content on the elive site as well, though most of it is in Japanese.

put together a cvs2 montage/highlights video with the quickness !~>:(

Hold on… you expect niggas to watch a 13 minute long SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE highlight video?

yes I know I am the worst SS ranked player ever :china: still have my award and everything.

Hey, any decent-level play of the Last Great Game tm is good.

A little too much A-groove for my liking, though.

LOL. I never got above B-Rank.

Me (A-Nak/Mai(2)/Vega) playing BAS (C-guile/ken/sagat(2)) in casuals when he came over during Canada Cup.

4+ hours of Japanese CvSNK 2 matches if anyone’s itnerested-

Just an FYI, there have been lots of new vids posted on YouTube as of late. I’ll edit this post later.

just a set of First to 5 Between Friends

Acho Capcom olympics 2014