CvS2 "WC vs. EC" 5 on 5

Well all of those hating on the 5 on 5 WC vs. EC CvS2 are prolly people who 1) Hate the game …I think there should defintely be a show down on a coast to coast level…even if we have to play on reg. machines and no big screen that would be all good…anyone wish to rep the East??? I’ll help arrange the matches and we gotta find someone to record it…I can prolly take care of that too…

-B.:cool: 

P.S- Someone holla back…

NO.

I will pay money to see this NOT HAPPEN.

Do not warp the minds of innocents!

It would be better if it was just 3 on 3, just because it would be so much easier to arrange and find teams.

WC - Ricky Ortiz/John Choi/Buktooth(obvious choices)
EC - Justin Wong/Sanford Kelly/ Maybe Arturo or something

Keep it 5 on 5…I’ll arrange a time and talk with the other best reps. for team “WC”…all that needs to be agreed is that EC has a team of 5 and we can make sure it happens…If Choi and Ricky feel that they are too important or busy they dont have to play on the team…Team “WC” can easily consist of other great players who can rise to the challenge…I know of 4 others who would rep with me…

Keep it 5 on 5…I’ll arrange a time and talk with the other best reps. for team “WC”…all that needs to be agreed is that EC has a team of 5 and we can make sure it happens…If Choi and Ricky feel that they are too important or busy they dont have to play on the team…Team “WC” can easily consist of other great players who can rise to the challenge…I know of 4 others who would rep with me…

P.S- This challenge goes to the “Top” EC players and or the other good players who represent from their areas…

There’s no way I’m going to let anyone dominate 1 CvS2 cabinet for the 2+ hours it would take to run a 5on5. Not enough interest.