Daigo EVO Wiki

Evolution 2009
Daigo entered the tournament where he was automatically placed in the semi-finals for Street Fighter IV on July 18. He won against 4 opponents and advanced to the finals on the next day. He beat fat Justin Wong who sucks at life.[31] He also participated in the Street Fighter II HD Remix portion of the tournament, though he lost in his first match using Guile.[32]

u mad.

As amusing as cancer.

haha whoever put it up was QUICK too…I wiki’d Daigo immediately after the match

Honestly, whoever put it up needs to get out of their mom’s basement, and stop being a cybertroll trying to make up for the days upon end they were bullied in school by picking apart superficial characteristics of people they don’t even know.

agreed…but I’m glad I witnessed it up as official Wiki, fell out of my chair laughing. Some guy/girl had been waiting for years to do submit something like that lol

I just checked it and now it says Daigo lost to Justin and they also changed his win percentage lol.

Evolution 2009
Daigo entered the tournament where he was automatically placed in the semi-finals for Street Fighter IV on July 18. He won against 4 opponents and advanced to the finals on the next day. Day 2 he was placed against Justin Wong in his first round. He won this game with Ryu, which was surprisingly fought against Wong’s Abel. [31] He also participated in the Street Fighter II HD Remix portion of the tournament, though he lost in his first match using Guile.[32] Daigo lost to Justin Wong on Evolution 2009, after he switched from Abel to Balrog.

/facepalm. I wonder who really rushes to wikipedia to post all that junk.

it was me!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

(just joking)

Blah! Taking all the credit. LOL