• Pushback from his close standing Standing Hard Kick has been shortened.
• Close Medium Punch now starts up in 5 frames. This was 6 in Arcade Edition.
• Crouching Hard Kick now starts up in 10 frames. This was 11 in Arcade Edition.
• The combo cl.HK, cl.MP, cr.MP xx EX Dankukyaku is now possible.
• Reduced the height limit on Air EX Dankukyaku (Dan Kicks), a.k.a., how high you needed to be before you could do it.
• Hard Kick Dankukyaku now deals 130 damage instead of 120.
• Dan’s Jumping and Crouching Taunt build meter now. 70 on hit, 30 on block.• Dan’s Super Hissho Buraiken has been altered so that it’s harder for characters to have hits whiff against them. However, the blog notes this buff won’t work if you activate from too far away.
Koryu FADC -> EX Air Danku connects all hits. EX Air Danku deals 250 stun. HK Air danku does 150 dmg.
These changes sound great actually. Faster normals, more combos and making everyones new fav normal cl.st hk even better? Yes please. We’ve got a bit better HK Dankuu now and hopefully Super works right. Taunts building meter would be better if it didnt have to actually connect with the opponent, but oh well.