Dangle connector?

i have a xbox 360 doa stick that is missing the cable that connects the stick to the xbox, i was told its called a dangle connetor any idea where i can get one? help sf4 is coming!!

It’s called a ‘dongle.’ Try making a post in the trading forum or contacting Hori if they have customer support. You may be able to use one off of another controller. I just don’t remember ever seeing them sold on their own.

You’re thinking of the breakaway cable. I think MadCatz sells 8 or 12 ft long breakaway cords, if you can’t find a regular one.