Dark Presence

http://www.gallopingghostproductions.com/dark_presence/index.html

Wow

The 90s called. They want their 2D fighter back.

WHAT??..

… so, what is the english synonym of Donjon? Indy Jones?

oh this game. there was a thread on it about a few months ago. it seems like they’re still working on it.

Did I just see it say “No Pallette swaps”? Day one purchase.

In all honesty though, it’ll be interesting to see how this actually turns out.

i dont know what to think :coffee:

Any game with a character named Mind Master, is going to be win.

It sure looks hokey (and lol at the character designs) but I got to give it to them, they are definately trying.

I mean different sprites depending on which way the characters are facing, multiple hit reactions depending on how you get hit and different fatalities depending on the relationship to your character.

If they could pull it off, it could be fun, if anything for laughs.

pP

Titan is totally like: “WHUZZAAAAAAAAP!!!” in his portrait. I really didn’t expect a game like this to come out in this day and age.

Rumor has it that at the end of the project, they really killed the actors to film the most realistic fatality moves ever.

If I told you ASW made it… you’ll buy it?:karate:

I still want to believe this game is real and not some elaborate troll. I really want to believe this.

These guys are stuck in a time warp. Did some guy fall off his bi-cycle back in 1992 and wake up in 2008? That’s the only possible explaination I could have for this. Or else someone is just bored somewhere and have a shitload of money to burn.

But I’ll be honest with you, I would love to see how a game with digitized graphics work in the modern day. but then again they said it would only run at 30 frames a second. Again, more to make me believe that someone obviously has been in a comma for the last 16 years.

I’m still trying to figure out if this is real or not :wtf:

The old thread was in GD I think. Anyway, I’ll repeat my thoughts about the game. It sounds like a hoax, some kind of scam to draw cash or something. They have a lot of frames per character reported and the mocap footage will be high quality. It could look… if not decent then at least surprising; if it actually exists.

oh come on, its so fake

lol the new pics are a lot less convincing

lmfao

OH hell yeah! Digitized FTW!

i doubt it, i didnt buy battle fantasia :razz:
yet if this turns real i would wait for the gameplay, if at least its like mk2 i would give it a try :looney:

This reminds me of Bikini Karate Babes.