Dashing under fireballs

juri

Hello everyone.

I apologize in advance if this is common knowledge. I have been searching through the vast amount of pages/threads on Juri and couldn’t find a post on it.

Juri can dash forward under the following characters fireballs. Some are easier than others.

Akuma
Dhalsim
Rose
Gouken
Sagat (high)
Guile
Deejay
Seth
Dan

This does not work with Ryu, Ken, Sakura, or Chun Li

I found you really have to wait till the last second, and due to her counter i don’t know how useful this could be but just throwing it out there.

Again, I’m very sorry if this is common knowledge.

Thanks!

Iunno… I never did this :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: because I do use her counter or something. Cool info though ;D thanks for sharing… I do know you can dash under Sagat’s Ultra 1 though… with Juri… (not sure about any other character… probably though).

Which version? har har har…

I think this is more of a flashy thing to do because you have her counter which gets you further but it can be punished I think. I think the only person I would attempt this on is Guile if you’re close enough to dash in and punish with something.

The counter is predictable and punishable. I don’t really see any reason you would ever use that against a fireball unless its Ryu’s Ultra or something. With proper prediction/timing, you can punish some of the slower recovery fireballs.

http://shoryuken.com/f337/dash-under-fireballs-232551/