still more

yet more

still more

still more

more.

more

and more

and…that’s it.

good shit denjin…u used my damagae list yay!!!

For added convenience. Just read these, if you don’t have the time. (CTRL F for each line and read its post)

the first post

mechanica
most useful with ex meter?
in the chains section, particularly the
Character Specific Matchups
some mix ups i use:
what SA i use for each character
I don’t claim to be an expert, but
First of all, get to know your normals, and
( all the way to: )
( Originally Posted by KingRaoh)

Else, you owe it to yourself to read all of this as a person who wants to learn Dudley.

Damn.

FUCK.

What a waste.

Hey Denjin and/or anyone else, how the hell are you suppose to read the damage charts properly, I do not understand the x’s and o’s as well as the different numbers that are b/t the backslashes. Any answers would be nice…

Not sure, but here’s an assumption:
Check out down roundhouse. (I meant, check out down medium kick)

“-12 Block”

Pretty sure that means, the guy has 12 frames to hurt you after you get that move blocked.

Jab “4/1/6” means that the move takes four frames to start up, connects for one frame, then takes six frames to recover.

I do not understand the x’s and o’s.

EDIT:
For jab: o/o/o
means:
it DOES chain into itself
it DOES chain into specials
it DOES chain into supers

Compare with fierce: x/x/o
doesn’t chain to self
doesn’t chain to specials
does chain to supers

k thnx for all the help…

Does anyone use Dudley’s chains? The only thing I’ve ever seen used is the overhead-roundhouse into medium kick. Comments?

I use it mostly as Anti Air… c.lk,c.mp,c.hp is really good too

I recently started using Roundhouse into half circle forward medium kick/roundhouse.

Can anyone tell me what the Frame Advantage is for that ‘combo’ when it’s blocked?

Keep in mind, I am referring to a single hit roundhouse and then moving in. I am not trying to hit the guy with the punch that looks like a fierce (that comes after the half circle forward roundhouse).

Essentially, is this thing too dangerous to use on Ken because of his SA3 or anything like that?