Dead or Alive Online Deformed... Huh

http://www.gamevideos.com/video/id/13022

I’m honestly confused, was there a big demand for this? :looney:

Team Ninja needed a way to draw the girls’ heads to still be larger than their freakish breasts.

Are they going to make “Deformed” Beach Volleyball too?! But I guess you could say everyone in that was already deformed to begin with…

didnt virtua fighter do something like this before?

:rofl:

WTF Jann Lee looks like Yun! :wtf:

Yah, Virta Fighter Kids… Team Ninja steals yet another idea…

Some how I ain’t surprised!

big head/super deformed mode is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo 1998.

Eh. I like DoA but this is kinda pointless. The smaller models are used to reduce lag?

Also, does this make DoA lolicon?

Damn, im probably gonna be one of those people who gets it cause it looks so cute.

Tho i dunno if its as much a fighter as an MMO type-ish thing, it seems…

Yeah it does. They run the statutory rape market. So Lolicon seemed like the next step. All they need is tentacle rape and that’s the Hentai Trinity. But all jokes aside it looks like it might be fun. VF Kids, Bloody Roar, SNK vs. Capcom: Match of the Millienium, Guilty Gear Petit, Gals Fighter, we call that Throwback Magic.

kasumi was featured in pangya golf, so maybe that’s where they got the idea from

Maybe the idea is that, becuase the characters are modeled to be deformed, that means less polygons to push, meaning perhaps less RAM will be required to load the character, meaning it just might be a viable online setup for the game with perhaps some ne algorythms as well ala GGPO ? Dunno, just an idea.

Awww!

Those chibi characters are so cute! I don’t care what anyone says. XD
The designs are really cute, and I’d like to play a DOA chibi game. It’d be so interesting.

…Depending how the gameplay is though.

Seriously? You have GOT to be kidding me.

1- Its for PC. And online.

2- It has the super deformed AND normal characters.

I’m ashamed to say I’ll buy this the day it comes out. I only wanted a 360 for DoA4 so now that this is PC I dont need a new system.

What they need to do is to stop using the same polygon models from the Dreamcast version!!

They should follow in VF footsteps and reanimate every character every time they make a sequel!!

1up has this in the description: “Tecmo’s over-the-top fightings finds a new home on the Wii.”

I hope to god it’s a typo.

vf kids was the first thing that also popped into my head.