Deadliest Warrior

Deadliest Warrior: The Game Review - Xbox 360 Review at IGN

[media=youtube]5nIUQe2BbC0&playnext_from=TL&videos=0NCpM2sUzxg&feature=sub[/media]

Has anyone played it?

it looks shit, play a real fighting game

Why not try it? It’s only ten bucks if I recall correctly, and while it’ll never be a major tournament game, it could be some decent fun for what it is.

Besides, who determines what’s a “real” fighting game or not? It surely fits the definition of the genre.

“lacks depth” Did your really think anyone would play this.

Competitive Fighting Game website ring any bells?

Get off your high horse. Learn some proper punctuation while you’re at it.

I downloaded Deadliest Warrior. It’s incredibly stupid, and absolutely broken. It’s also a lot of fun. I’m bringing it to a local gathering in a week or two in order to hold the first (and most likely last) Deadliest Warrior Drunken Battle tournament. That alone is worth the ten bucks.

This seriously feels like Bushido Blade for the new generation. My fighting friends came round for some Super Street Fighter IV and we pretty much spent most of the time playing this instead XD

I’m not really sure it’s all that shallow to be honest. We’ve had a lot of back and forth in the game as we work out strategies and counter strategies and I’m rather fond of the fact that the incredibly quick playing time and low complexity of execution means I can (gasp!) get ‘non-fighter’ players to happily give this a go and actually enjoy it :3

Seriously, there’s a free demo so get a friend and give this a shot. You’ve got nothing to lose and it’s darned good fun, especially if you were after something with the tension, laughs and memorable events of bushido blade =D

I’ve spent my 800 points on it and I don’t regret it one bit.

Time Killers 2, um, I mean Deadliest Warriors is AWFUL. I played the demo for 10 minutes. I want those 10 minutes back.

I need to play Time Killers just to get this out of my system. :confused:

lulz. I guess I wasn’t the only one who thought this game was a new age time killers. XD

Looks like a good lulz game

Word on the street is that the ninja is in the running for most OP character of all time

LOL where did you get that avatar?