Dear Mr.Wizard (Concerning Guilty Gear)

This years line up so far has been excellent. Not only am I hyped for Brawl, but STHD was a very nice and unexpected addition to the roster. The GG community has made it’s case and apologized about the happenings of 2K7, but I’m not here to talk about that. Instead I will say this…

If the last game on the roster for Evo2K8 is Guilty Gear: Accent Core, I will gather the community together to bestow upon you a gift of love. A bouquet of roses along with a heart shaped box of chocolates that will ease your soul… a prize that will both be aesthetically pleasing and delicious. Please do not let me down.

-Love Ceirnian

P.S- No homo

Lol Hahahahahaha

Wow.

:rofl:

DEAR MR. WIZARD,

ITS A TRAP. HE LiKES GG SO OBVIOUSLY HE’S A HOMO. DON’T FALL FOR IT!!!

SINCERELY,

GOD

Even God must bow to Wiz’s will.

Just die.

:rofl: wow

what

CVS2 is the last game. It’s done.

Damn, I just checked the website. You got my hopes up all of a sudden.

I’m just saying if there’s anything that’s going to seal the deal…it’s this dumbass thread. Mr.Wiz closed the other thread for a reason. This is just an invitation to reopen the thread.

What better way to convince the EVO staff that GG belongs than to show them we’re children?

/sarcasm

the no homo part was the only thing that made me laugh.

lol.:woot:

is this dude for serious?

None of this shit matters, they made the decisions a good while ago, people. Just wait till tomorrow, and celebrate/bitch appropriately based on whatever happens.

It’s possible Mr.Wizard will wait until Tuesday for the final announcement.

all caps makes it even funnier :rofl:

SAY NO TO HOMO GEAR !!!

CVS1 please. K THX

Why are people even making threads like this?

If games are added every day or two, im pretty sure the final list of games is set in stone already, its just hype why they are being held back. all we can do now is wait.