[Dec 1, 2012] Wichita Fighting Games Association Presents: FIGHT NIGHT (wichita,ks)

The WFGA (Wichita Fighting Games Association) will be hosting monthly tournaments at lanlordz every second saturday of the month, of course all tournaments will be played by EVO standards, but you are welcome to bring a xbox 360 if you like to setup for some casuals, once every 3 months we will hold a grand prize tournament and the prize will of course be of great value so bring your A-game when we host the tournament.

how many people usually show up to this?

it will be our first meeting so i cant be for sure on the number but we have a few that will show up, i encourage you to come to our tournament and get to know the wichita fight scene, look us up on facebook, we are the wichita fighting games association, thanks and i hope to see you there

What are entry fees and what’s going to be the payout?
what games are you going to have?

And what time does each game start? Venue fee?

check in is at 4, there is no venue fee, the main tournament games are gonna be ssf4 ae and mvc3, however if you wish to participate in the tournaments then the entry fee to each game is 5, and the prize awarding is 70-20-10

yo bro, sorry i couldn’t go to the tourney. i had to go down to lawrence and help some of my friends move into their apartment.

The Wichita Fighting Games Association presents FIGHT NIGHT 3 at LANLORDZ

We will be hosting our tournament again in room 106 at LANLORDZ, we will now be posting registration and start times of each game hosted at the tournament to better serve you in your tournament experience and will also have stations ready so that you may bring your consoles for casual matches.

Games hosted at FIGHT NIGHT 3

Game title registration time tournament start time

TEKKEN 6 3:00 – 3:30 PM 4:00 PM

BlazBlue CS 4:00 – 4:30 PM 5:00 PM

*Marvel Vs Capcom 3 5:00 – 5:30 PM 6:00 PM

*Super Street Fighter 4 AE 6:00 – 6:30 PM 7:00 PM

*Street Fighter 3 3rd strike 7:00 – 7:30 PM 8:00 PM

Please note that the game titles with a * on it means that we will also have a team tournament for that game, team tournament games will begin at 6:00 PM with the game that has the most team entries going first and it is a winner take all tournament.

Singles tournament outline
1.Double elimination bracket
2. Best 2 out of 3 games for regular matches
3. Grand final match is best 3 out of 5 games
4. If a tournament has 3-5 entrants then it shall be played round robin style.
5. Pot split: 70/20/10

Team tournament outline
1.3 players to a team
2. Single elimination bracket
3. First team to beat all 3 members of opposing team move on the next round ( in other words its pokemon style)
4. If tournament has 3-5 team entries then it shall be played round robin style.

Venue and Tournament info
Hosted at LANLORDZ room 106
Entry fee: $10.00 singles tournament for MvC3 and SSF4 AE, $5.00 for the other game titles hosted at the tournament / $15.00 team tournament ($5.00 per team member)

All tournaments will be played on PS3 ( if you have a wireless controller please make sure you sync it to the console before doing anything else and once you are done with it turn it off so that you don’t accidentally interfere with someone else’s game.)

Please remember to check in for the event at LANLORDZ at www.lanlordz.net/events; if this is your first time participating at a WFGA tourney please visit us on facebook at

http://www.facebook.com/groups/129209053830689/

and head over to the document section, there you will find all the info you need to know to register for LANLORDZ so that you may attend, however if forget to register don’t sweat it and come on down anyway since we can register you at the front door if you are under the age of 16 but over 10 you will need to have a guardian present with you at all times during your participation in the tournament, food and drinks are allowed and please make sure to clean up after yourself and also if possible please bring $5.00 bills only since we do not have much change and it would really help out.

Thanks and hope to see you at the tourney

Jorge A. Pinedo jr (WFGA head admin)