[Dec 15, 2012] Wichita Fighting Games Association Presents: Air Capitol Throwdown (wichita,ks)

The Wichita Fighting Games Association will be hosting its monthly tournament FIGHT NIGHT at LANLORDZ, we will be having tournament registration and casual matches going on from 3-5 PM, with the tournament beginning around 5:15-5:30 PM.
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]We will also be having a raffle at our monthly event, this months prize is a shirt from KINEDA *of your choosing *, prices for tickets are 1 ticket for $2 or 3 tickets for $5.[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]The tournament game roster:[/LEFT]

[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3[/LEFT]

[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]Super Street Fighter 4 AE[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]The King of Fighters XIII[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]And any other game that people may be interested in (go ahead and bring other titles so you can play casuals and get people interested in said game)[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]Tournament Details and rules[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]*** Double elimination**[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]*** Best 2 out of 3 games**[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]Winner must remain the same characters but can change the orders of assist characters[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]
** Losers/Winners Finals and Grand Finals will be best 3 out of 5 games**[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]Super Street Fighter 4 AE[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]*** Winner must remain the same character but may change his ultra**[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]*** Losers/Winners Finals and Grand Finals will be best 3 out of 5 games**[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]The King of Fighters XIII[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]*** Winner must remain same team but may change the order of characters**[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]*** Losers/Winners Finals and Grand Finals will be best 3 out of 5 games**[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]We will also be having a team tournament for UMvC3, SSF4 AE 2012 and KoF XIII if time and interest permit. it will be single elimination and will be played pokemon style, a team must have 2 members per team, and the pot money will be winner take all.[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]All tournaments are played on PS3.[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]Entry Fee: $5.00 for each title/ $5.00 per team member for team tournament[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]we will be providing monitors so all you have to do bring is your console with your copy of the game and of course your fightstick or controller.[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]thanks and hope to see you at the tournament.[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]WFGA.[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]WFGA: Boba Zone Battles is hosted every 1st and 3rd FRIDAY of the month at Boba Zone (2240 N Rock Rd. Suite 106, Wichita, KS)[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]WFGA: FIGHT NIGHT is hosted every second saturday of the month at LANLORDZ, inside the WTI building room 106. If you would like to stay up to date about upcoming tournaments in the wichita area please join our group on facebook at:[/LEFT]
[LEFT] [/LEFT]
[LEFT]http://www.facebook.com/groups/129209053830689/ .[/LEFT]

Kansas City Gaming: Hype for No Reason

Where’s da Blazblue and da KoFXIII on da list?

the scene here for blazblue is almost gone and as for KOF XIII i haven’t decided if i want to buy a copy of the game yet but i do love the kof series espcecially 2002

saturday??? in there

that mean you taking me?

i dont have a car myself

That mean who evers taking you is taking me?

looks like we may have some blazblue fighters after all but not sure if they’re going to show up, also edited some rules on the tournament post, winners may change ultras for their characters in AE.

lol i’d love to see em, assuming Zohta’s ride will take me lol

hopefully they will, hope to see you guys next month.

Finally. i always say im goin but i never do lol. this time i am definitely going. i will be bringing my 360 with 2 sticks, AE and 3rd strike. is it possible for me to play all my matches on the 360 seeing as how i dont have any ps3 controller?

we always play all our tournaments on the ps3, im pretty sure someone there would be able to lend you their stick, we usually use the 360’s as casual stations, hope this doesn’t discourage you from coming.

And dont forget that our biweekly hookup is happening this friday at 6:00 PM at boba zone, if you need directions to get there LMK.

Is the boba zone on 21st and rock?
i always drive past there and never see it?

yep its right there, the event page on facebook should have the address. hope you can make it.

LOL are there tv monitors there, or are do people have to bring their own? I really wanna see the who the best SSF4 player is in wichita :slight_smile:

well you saw for yourself that we do indeed bring our own setups and as for the best in AE in wichita so far, well thats still to be decided.

KoF XIII added to the roster, hope to see you guys in january.