[Dec 3, 2011] [Dec 3, 2011] AE & KOFXIII @ Get Your Game On (Ann Arbor, MI) (Ann Arbor, Michigan)

Michigan’s FIRST King of Fighters XIII, and Arcade Edition’s LAST tournament before the patch. Enjoy the twins while you still can, and welcome the newest fighter into the community.

LOCATION @
GET YOUR GAME ON”, a small business for video and tabletop games
310 SOUTH STATE STREET, ANN ARBOR, MICHIGAN

REGISTRATIONS BEGINS @
11 AM
** VENUE FEE $5, TOURNAMENTS $10**
… We can up it to 15 if you guys want the pot to be bigge.
I will waive your venue fee if you bring a setup

TOURNAMENTS STARTS @
** NOON OR 1 PM**, it’s a little flexible, depending on how many people are coming but are late
We can play casuals until then, and after it until closing.

VENUE CLOSES AT 10 PM

We are guaranteed going to run AE and KOFXIII. Aaron is running AE and I’m running KOFXIII. If you want to have a UMvC3 tournament, LET ME KNOW! If there’s enough interests I’ll run that too, or let one of you guys do it. Even tho I don’t like the game I’ll run it without bias or foul play.

BRING SETUPS! It’d be greatly appreciated and I’ll pay your venue fee if you do. Especially if you’re bringing a lagless monitor or a CRT. I’m bringing a setup and Aaron is bringing a setup, but the more there are the faster we can do this shit.

BE ON TIME, ESPECIALLY IF YOU WANT TO PLAY KOF! GYGO doesn’t stay open late into the morning. And KOF13 tournaments take a long time, because matches can go 6 to 15 rounds played.

If we have only one setup, a 12-man KOF13 tournament will take us 6 hours. So be on time and help out by bringing setups!

THIS IS GOING TO BE A XBOX 360 TOURNAMENT, BUT YOU CAN BRING A PS3 SETUP. IF YOU GOTTA PLAY ON A CONSOLE YOU DON’T HAVE A CONTROLLER FOR YOU CAN BURROW MY QANBA DUAL MOD.
Post in here if you have any questions. Usher in the King of Fighters everyone.

The Murda Mitten-Michigan 2010 1.2 thread

Posting up in here to say that I’d be down for UMvC3.

You and two other guys say that they’re interested. This Brent guy says he’d like to be TO for that. Three people isn’t enough for a tournament, but if you guys speak for everyone and you’re all here I’ll def do it.

About to update OP with some slight change into on scheduling. Starting at the same time, but I confirmed that GYGO closes at 10 pm.

My new ASUS monitor just came in, so I’ll be able to provide another full UMVC3 setup.

^^^YES THANK YOU. I’ll be waiving your venue fee.

Last minute announcement, UMVC3 STARTS AT 6 PM! You marvel-only heads can sleep in.

I’d just like to make it known that, looking at this thread, it sounds like no one will come. Not true. It’s just that Michigan does most of its stuff on Facebook. If you’re from around and not on the Michigan Fighting Game Community group, get on it so you know what’s going on. And ignore the drama.

Are you guys running AE at the same time as KOF or is it starting a little later?