DEC26th-JAN1st XBL/PSN AllisFighter: Chaos and Mayhem! SSF4, BB:CS, TvC!

Chaos and Mayhem is a tournament series hosted by the fighting community Allisfighter, were players of the fighting genre are welcome. It’s a series of online tournaments hosted on the site including titles like Street Fighter, Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom and Blazblue. If you’re a fan of any of these or are interested in participating, then read on ahead.

If you want to read the basic information about the event, then click the link below.

Chaos and Mayhem details/tournaments! - All is Fighter

Here are the 3 tournaments taking place: (More may take place, but at the moment only 3 have been confirmed.)

Super Street Fighter 4

Blazblue

Tatsunoko Vs. Capcom

Read the description and rules on each tournament and make sure to click on the tab “I am attending this tournament.” Firstly, you must sign up, so make sure you’ve did that. Signing up is fast and won’t take you any more than a couple of minutes.

All of these tournaments will be taking place online. The dates for each one will be different, Blazblue on the 26th, TvC on the 28th, and SSF4 on the 30th of December.

Anything else you’d like to know, please ask below. Remember to read the rules/description in each tournament you’re interested in first.

Anybody interested?

i am :3

I’m in! ;D

I will like to join this :smiley:

I’m interested in being in this tournament

Thanks, guys. Anymore?

2 weeks left, guys!

Less than 2 weeks now O: