delete

delete

Aww.
Have to let this one go?

It looks good.
Still have your other Death Smiles?

Yeah, keeping my other one. This one is visually nicer to look at, but I like them both and I don’t really need two sticks.

Price adjustment

… I love purple. Is the art easily replaceable? I love the artwork, it looks nice but I’m not that familiar with the game. Anyway, what console is it for?

The art can be replaced, but I don’t know how.

Like I said, it has a VGA output, so it works with AV6000, NeoGeo and I’m including a control box (which means no lag) so it works with anything PS2.

Your initial post was really confusing to me too, and I mod and padhack myself. I couldn’t tell if this WAS a supergun because you said “VGA” output, which is vdeo, you should say DB-15/25 whatever connector on it for clarity…

Beautiful stick though. Just curious what game was this made for that only needs 3 buttons?

I really doubt you could fit a supergun inside an agetec. That wouldn’t make much sense, now, would it? I said it “works with” the AV6000 Supergun and comes with a control box for PS2.

To answer your latter question… pretty much every single shooting game to ever be created.

There’s plenty of empty space in an Agetec, and a Jrok encoder and RGB Sync Cleaner are two very small chips. I could certainly do it.

Portable supergun!

I was just trying to give you some advice because two people reading your post were confused by your use of “VGA out” (which is a video standard) instead of the DB-15 connection standard.

Hmm… I’ve not much experience with them. I have an AV7000 Sigma and it works well, it’s pretty high end and I don’t really intend on replacing it any time soon.

The advice is appreciate though, thanks.

Bump.

I wish I had money for this. I don’t even play anything that only uses three buttons, though. Still, it looks so beautiful. :frowning:

what kind of semitsu stick is in it? and any idea how its mounted?

Its is beautiful it just needs a few more buttons

Says its a ls32 in the description. Not sure how he mounted it. But judging by the pics, its looks to be the correct height

yeah, it looks good…

the main reason i asked was because i considered trying out some semitsu sticks, and was curious about mounting it in various cases.

If I had money, I’d buy this stick. It’s just so beautiful!

Ill be putting an ls56 in one of these cases. This might help you
http://www.kowal.itcom.pl/ArcadeParts_pliki/modDCen.htm

Bump. Thanks for the support guys.

Bump.