Dells College Gaming League Announces Spring Madness Events - March 3 to April 25

Dells College Gaming League Announces Spring Madness Events

Hey guys and gals,

I’m here to let everyone know about the upcoming College Gaming Leauge events coming up… so here is the info, and just post in this thread if you have any questions.

The College Gaming League (CGL) is back for another round of events just in time for Spring. If you didnt get in on the action of the Back 2 School Battles or the Autumn Onslaught in which college gamers won over $70,000 in cash and prizes, be sure not to miss the Spring Madness.

The first CGL Spring Madness events kick off March 16th with Counter-Strike: Source and Guitar Hero World Tour tournaments, followed by events in Counter-Strike 1.6, Call of Duty 4, Street Fighter IV, and Gears of War 2 in the upcoming weeks. Thousands of dollars in prizes is up for grabs this time, so be sure to get your piece of the action and register now!

What: CGL Spring Madness Tournaments
Where: http://cgl.delluniversity.com/spring_madness
When: March 3 April 25
How: Navigate to the Spring Madness page, and click “Login or Register” under the game of your choice

Don’t hesitate and sign up now at http://cgl.delluniversity.com/spring_madness… it’s FREE!

Not a bad way to make some cash, so get signed up and start practicing your QCB or QCF :smiley:

The Street Fighter IV Contest is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (including D.C.), who are at least seventeen (17) years old at the time of entry, have a valid email address and are **currently enrolled at a participating Dell University Program school.

And it’s an online tourney FYI.

Plus Gouken and Seth are banned.

**Character Selection: Gouken and Seth may not be used for competition; all other characters may be used **

Yeah… the ban on Seth and Gouken is… interesting. I’m going to look into the possibility of some modification / explanation… as for the “currently enrolled” requirement: I’ve yet to find a list of participating universities, and it is my understanding that requirement deals more directly with signing up at the CGL website than attending a particular school.

Don’t hesitate to throw your hat in the ring :>

I am enrolled in one of these schools, hit register and a list of schools you can select goes to the right.

I will prolly enter this.

Yes, after a little research, it appears that virtually all schools (junior college to ivy league) are included… worth checking to see :slight_smile:

As for seth/gouken, both of these characters are typically being restricted from tournament play in various online leagues, so we are just trying to maintain the status quo

lil bump… registration is still fairly low… easy winnings :smiley: