Demand on Custom sticks?

I did a quick search and didn’t find much. I see since the SFIV TE Stick’s coming out is going to make the custom market drop, but is there still a decent demand for affordable custom sticks? I made a custom stick a few years ago for the PS2 and turned out amazing, so I was thinking of getting back into it.

With the extreme shortage of TE’s causing them to sell for insane amounts on eBay, and the awful parts in the SE, there’s still plenty of demand for quality custom sticks. You’ll find most of the stick builders have a large backlog, and only one or two are accepting orders currently.

With that said, unfortunately you won’t be able to use the trading post here any time soon, due to the new rules… :frowning:

Thanks for the quick reply! Fortunately I have an old account here that’ll I’ll have to find. I made sticks in the past so of course I’m not new. :slight_smile:

Hmmmmmm, can’t seem to login to the account. Anyone have any ideas on how I can start taking requests and start making these sticks since I can’t use the trade section?

I was thinking about making sticks for people too, but the part supply has effectively dried up. All I’ve got access to is Happ parts and I’m not going to sell cases I can’t test fit. Between that and the new rules (don’t think they’re a bad idea, scammers would probably be all over the stick shortage) I’ll just wait.

I never had an account on here before; I’ve been lurking since 05 (Third Strike was big where I worked). Fortunately by the time the supply problems clear up, I should be legal to post in the trading forum anyway. :nunchuck: