Denjin Arcade Bi-weekly TvC Ranbats - Beginning 3/14

Hey guys, first off let me say that this ranbat is to help out the runners of Evo. Deciding on who makes the cut for the 64 players that will be chosen for the TvC tourney may be an ordeal for them but hopefully this ranbat can help them just a tad and also get you a seat.

Denjin Arcade
995 East Los Angeles Ave
Simi Valley, CA 93065

Starting 3/14/09 and will go on for 10 weeks total

Entry: $5
Venue: $2
Sign-ups: 4:00pm - 6:00pm
Start Time: 6:00pm
Elimination: 2/3

Rules:

No freeze glitches
If the fire stage is picked both players must agree to fight on it.
Will be played on 16:9 Aspect Ratio (if the majority wants it changed then it will be).

The tourney will be taking place on consoles. I only have one setup myself so if you do have a console with converters I urge you to bring them.

Good luck to all!

-Tha Hindu

Yessssss

I’m so downnnn.

Yay. I’m so ready for this.

I could bring my console with a converter (free for anyone to use since I use the Hori Wii Fighting Stick). My friend Tron could bring his console if we both go to this.

I got a Wii with TvC, but i dont know where exactly is Denjin Arcade is,
can someone give me the Address?
also…i play TvC with a Stick, but not an ordinary Stick
its Really old School,
SNES SUPER ADVANTAGE Arcade Stick
I have a Snes to Gamecube/Wii Converter so can i play with this in the Tournament?
Also, I modifiy the controls on TvC is that allowed?

The address is:

995 East Los Angeles Ave
Simi Valley, CA 93065

Thanks Busta, I’ll add this to the first post.

-Tha Hindu

I hope people that are going to the Moreno Valley tournament later this month can make it to this event this Saturday. I’m always eager to play new people.

heres my tournament info
http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=179040
by the way, me and my friend might go, but were taking a train from Rialto to LA,
if anyone is heading out to Denjin TvC tournament, can u help us out by picking us up at the LA Union Station?
and after that dropping us off again at the LA Union Station?
we got gas money no problem

Is it possible for me to get a potential head count on all the people attending? I can only say that (based on all the posts here and after reading things), I’ve counted an approx. total of 6-7 entrants thus far unless things change for the worst.

Please post up if you’re gonna make a serious effort to make it here.

Forgot where the hell I posted it, but I can bring my Wii, cables, and TvC. I won’t be participating in the tournament itself though, i’m nowhere near tournament level.

6-7 is nothing though. We need as many people as possible. Come on guys, if you do well you might get a spot for the Evo tourney.

-Tha Hindu

the only way i can show up
is if someone picks me up and my friend at the LA Union Station
45 mins away from the arcade…
but looks like its not gonna happen

^^^I’d pick you up, but I’m not the one driving; my friend is, and he doesn’t want to go too far out of the way. Unless you can somehow get to the Metrolink train stations in Canyon Country or Newhall saturday morning…

In time, I just hope more people will keep on coming/find a way to get to Denjin with no hassle.

i dont know any trains that lead from Rialto to Canyon Country,
looks like I wont be able 2 make it, i still hoping 4 a ride from LA Union Station to Denjin, but i tried
Ill try 2 make it next time, thats if theres a next time

ive updated my tournament info
Location, better rules and Date
http://forums.shoryuken.com/showthread.php?t=179040

I’ve never been to Denjin, but is there usually traffic headed there if I am coming from an area around AI?

I’m going to try to make this.

–GCII

^^^Nice. Tron and I are are guaranteed to show up and enter. So I’m looking at 6 entrants right now (but if risingtied changes his mind, then make that 7 ;]).

Tushar, what about giants? Legal or illegal for tourney play?

There’s no point in me signing up, trust me. I’d be as good as a training dummy…ask RaYzYrbYrn.

Alright looks like imma comin