DENJIN ARCADE Ranbat 2.6 3s SF4 01/23 - Season Finale beag

The season has been clenched for 5 Star in 3s so congratulations to our season 2 3s champion! However SF4 could have a couple interesting outcomes.

This is also the last tournament at Denjin before the Sunroute Cup featuring Momochi and MOV, so this is a great time to get more familiar with the setups at Denjin. Also remember even if you haven’t entered any Denjin Ranbats this season, if you enter this last one your venue fee will be waived for Sunroute Cup.

For SF4
For 3s

Entry fee is $5 for each game.

Rules…

Current Standings

Prizes are handled as follows…**

SPECIAL NOTE FROM TOURNAMENT ORGANIZER

It is your responsibility that the staff member running the bracket for the tournament you are in is able to find you near the setups in a timely matter, and if you will be away from the setups (eating food or other quick errand) you must let the staff know and if you are not back within 15 minutes and your match comes up when you are still gone, you are subject to disqualification!

Our official staff is pherai, misterbean, Dae, and BustaBust, so don’t leave without notifying one of these people!

Ranbat Season 2 Schedule*

For a full summary of this info visit http://www.denjinarcade.com/2008/01/rankingbattles.html

Denjin Arcade is located at:
995 East Los Angeles Ave
Simi Valley, CA 93063

:lovin: :lovin: :lovin: :lovin: :lovin: 3s :lovin: :lovin: :lovin: :lovin: :lovin:
:nunchuck: Bring it on fellas.

i must get first place…

Yo I think I got 18 points cuz i got 2nd last time and def had 11… Cant believe this is the last one. I thought there were 2 more. Dang!

Lookin forward to it.

We will be sure to bring it hard for the season finale!!!

yea they had the results wrong for the 2.5, they said hellfyre got 2nd and you 3rdwhen it should be flipped…hellfyre should only have 6 points. but yea last one im bummed…who knows maybe ill finally do better than 5th! :looney:

Are the SF4 matches going to be streamed?

Oh is that so? Fuck, sorry Red. I’ll fix this when I get home.

Flight got canceled due to weather. Might to reschedule to come out for the Sunroute event.

d00d! i woke up today and realized that it is NIGHTMARE FRENZY FUCK FEST @ DENJIN ARCADE. FUUUUUUUCKKKK d000000d!

this is gonna b SO SIQ DAWG!!!

hella top players n shiet!

i’ve been lvl’ing up my witch slayer in SF4. it’s h3lla strong now!!
GET
MAD
HYPE
SON!!!**

Kazmaier!