DENJIN SPORTS presents: DENJIN BOWL! - 10/3/09 - Hillside Middle School

This past weekend, 13 brave athletes gathered together on a beautiful Southern California day to play a game of FULL CONTACT, TACKLE FOOTBALL.

In a lineup that consisted of,

CHIN DYNASTY:
Matt Chin
Vinny
Ting Boy
Carlos
Rob Greco
Bean

CHIN KILLAZ:
5star
Dae
Bustabust
Renic
Pherai
Terry
Bagrat

Even with one man short, CHIN DYNASTY was able to win the very first Denjin Bowl with a score of 7-3!!!

Here are the awards:
MOST IMPROVED PLAYER: Pherai (went from running out of the sidelines/ dodging balls to catching a ball and rushing for a crucial 1st down)
DEFENSIVE MVP: Matt Chin
OFFENSIVE MVP: Matt Chin
OVERALL MVP: Matt Chin

Highlights:

• Bargat hopping the fence to get inside, http://gickr.com/results2/anim_4d0e4be1-f376-7424-c1a5-cb3b0ad92f16.gif
  • Vinny being a sleeper hit. Being able to tackle Yi Wang 2x as well as being a strong quarterback.
  • Bustabust also with an impressive showing helping his team in every way possible.
  • Matt Chin DOMINATING every single second of the game. His stare alone was able to tackle down many.
  • Carlos taking down Bustabust HARD with a NFL tackle.
  • And of course the list of injuries: 5star is now out w/ a fractured spine, Pherai has a broken esophagus, I tore my ACL, Dae also killed someone whom we had to bury in the field to avoid legal problems.
  • team photo 1
  • team photo 2 (for ray ramos)

Some pictures from the event can be found here, http://www.flickr.com/photos/25323244@N04/

***The next game we will be inviting XFL star, Luka Leva due to balance issues.

haha shit was fun. im sore now. way more fun than i thought it was be and cant wait for the next one!! im glad i at least got to give carlos the shoulder :stuck_out_tongue:

haha carlos… doesnt give a fuck about the ray ramos hes doin his own thing.

with a fever, with a hangover, with no sleep, with no energy, in jeans. fuck
i can’t move, so fun though.

Hillside Middle School has never witnessed such a high amount of epic manliness/testosterone.

Don’t worry I only live across the street from that school. =’(
Wish I didn’t go to sleep at like 8 am.

Next time I’ll be there, we need more nonathletic chainsmokers and less people that are so huge they scare the shit out of me.

I should of killed bean when I had the chance~

Bagrat fence hop too good

MOST IMPROVED PLAYER: Pherai (went from running out of the sidelines/ dodging balls to catching a ball

We need to have more gatherings like this. Next up: Bowling? :rofl:

I’m down for bowling

Do football again.

Me and Luka as linemen.

Hahaha. Just now so this thread. Good times.

<-- WR for the chin team =D pweez?

Now I see why Chin Dynasty was one man short. :rofl: Nice to know there are some athletes in the SF scene.