[Denton, TX] 9/17 - UNT Campus - "Back to Gaming"

Street Fighter 4, Madden 10, BlazBlue Tournament at the UNT Campus Union - 1’O Clock Lounge

• brought to you by Universal Gamerz (Monster will be out again, along with some others)

Where - University of North Texas Student Union - 1 O’Clock Lounge
When - 9/17/09 September 17th, 2009 (Thursday)
Time - 5:00-10:00, Set up 4:30-5:00 (We must be done by 10 so there can be no delay)

What - SF 4 Console Singles Tournament X-Box 360, Madden 10 Singles X-Box 360, BlazBlue Singles X-Box 360

Parking - There is a parking garage across the street from the union that is like 4 dollars for 3 hours. Otherwise - You can park in the residential parking zones after 5pm. (4:30 maybe i think is when they stop checking)

UNT Campus Map - http://www.unt.edu/transit/pdf/parkingmap.pdf

Prize - 60/30/10 split. Pot will be converted to money orders - we can’t give out cash on campus.
Venue Fee 3$ Tournament 10$

For the tournament you will have to bring your own stick/controller.

Street Fighter Rules:

Double Elimination
Random Stage
Loser can change character. Winner must keep pick
Each game is default settings.
2/3 first rounds, 3/5 Grand Finals
Seth and Gouken MAY not be unlocked on consoles. Blame Capcom.

BlazBlue Rules:

Double Elimination
Random Stage
Loser can change character. Winner must keep pick
Each game is default settings.
2/3 first rounds, 3/5 Grand Finals

Madden Rules:
The madden tourney will be elimination, 4 mins per quarter with speed clock depending on the amount of people entering the tourney

September 17th is Thursday.

Ill try to make it!

Ah, your right. Updated.

I will be there for BB if you guys have it.

i’ll be there for sf4

im guessing 5 pm - 10 pm?

Yes. 5pm to 10pm

BlazBlue is confirmed. NANI!?

Nice, i will defiantly be there now.

Ill try to make this.

Sounds like fun! I’ll head up there and get my ass kicked if I can.

What time do SF4 and BB tourneys actually start?

I saw the sign in the Union, and it says sign-ups have already started. Do I have to sign up in advance, or can I just wait until the 17th?

I’ll be bringing the SNK Station for SNK Casuals like KOFXI, KOFXII, and what have you.

I may be interested in this but my schedule during the week is extremely unpredictable due to senior design. Only time everyone is generally available is evening so it can be taken up easily. Plus I’m sadly a very capricious person. So basically,

this.

Going to have to test if my adapter works with a 360 too (works with a ps3 though so there’s hope!). :smile:

Bump for Thursday.

Well I’ll be there, should make for an interesting afternoon party.
Also do I have to sign up before hand? Because i dont want to drive from mckinney to denton twice in one week.

Awesome. I’ll be attending this event. Also wondering if you have to sign up ahead of time.

Madden playoffs

The madden tourney will be elimination, 4 mins per quarter with speed clock depending on the amount of people entering the tourney.

I just realized that this is Thursday… and I have a job hah.

You can just come on the 17th.

I will without a doubt be there.

Are any extra setups needed or anything? I live in Bruce so bringing a full setup for blaz or SF4 is not at all a problem.