Diablo 2 Thread: It's still good

Someone on USWest give me a rush in normal from act 2.
I will rush you if you need it.

We can use this thread to help each other out. Rushing, transferring, giving items and such.

Although I am not sure anyone else but myself and sonicabid play it lol

I’m on uswest.

*Buzerker

I’ve reinstalled this game recently.

My characters on bnet are loooong gone, so no rushes from me, but I can play along if you want some party members. I plan on building a summon/rabies druid, or a thorns paladin (are they still good?)

I’m also on USwest but I don’t even have my character remade yet.

I can take you to A4 Hell, you’re on your own from there

Infector of Souls is a dick.

Some dude ran me to A5, so I should easily sell my forge for a rush in NM and Hell.
I have a druid that can rush you in Normal and Nightmare. And a zealot that can rush easy in Hell.

Hawk + Sleazoid = What are your usernames on bnet?

Add me too guys, Sonicabid3

I need some Amn runes. I got some Eth Polearms I want to try and get 4 sockets out of from doing the amn+ral+Pamy+weapon in cube.

do a lot of ppl still play? i remember i found it hard to find people to do acts 2-4 in hell, because everybody was doing ball runs all day every day. and soloing acts 2-4 in hell is pretty much impossible (unless ur a hammerdin then its super easy!)

Ya people still play like crazy.

And no one wants to rush Act 2 in any difficulty lol It’s just so annoying getting the amulet and staff. Even sonicabid won’t rush me in act 2 lol
But that’s why I am making this thread, we can help each other instead of relying on some losers on bnet, although there are still a small amount of good guys there.

I’m gonna be doing ancients on normal today, then I am sure I can sell my forge for NM and Hell rushes. Normal act2… That is the worst.

But I can easily solo all of Hell with my zealot, so if you need help, I can lend a hand.

I re-installed but it gives me a unable to properly Identify your application ver. never had this problem before.

Infernoman, right click and run diablo 2 as an admin and then try connecting to bnet.

That oughta solve it.

EDIT:

My login name on bnet west is QuietRepentance. I made a hardcore druid named Morlden. Hopefully I won’t regret this hardcore thing.

How recent was the last ladder reset? I might reinstall…

March. So new one is in September.

sweet thanks :tup: ok well now I can do runs again…well once i begin a new Druid. I’ll pop in once in a while when I grow bored of my 360.

Pfft, I play 360 when I grow bored of D2.

Thanks. Reinstalled this morning. I’ll get a nec or druid rolling later and I’ll update with my b-net name.

Make sure you dudes roll on west.

bnet name is colonface

bunch of junk i’d like to get rid of if anyone is interested:
raven frost with +15 dex
warcry skiller with +3 dex
white/blank monarch
nosferatu’s coil with 7% lifesteal

Hey guys I haven’t played D2 in a while but you make me want to start again =p I used to have a Trap/Kick assassin that I used for key runs and a Feral druid that could solo uber trist. I might reinstall, thinking about it makes me want to.

EDIT: Yeah I convinced myself. DLing and installing right now. Are you guys all on Ladder or Non-Ladder? I already know USWest.

Ladder USWest

DO IT UP

Made my account, Pheratu. USWest on ladder. Starting up a sorceress so I can hopefully get some MFing going on in the near future.

If anyone needs a rush, give me a holler on SRK or Bnet.