hi guys I have seen some other threads from new abel players venting about getting BEAT DOWN on the regular and I figured let’s make a place for our kind to hang out and talk about what it’s like to get beat by people on their alt characters that are just trolling you because they know you don’t know what to punish
anyways, about my abel
- i have been playing sf4 since July
- i spend a long time every night in training mode, i am mad today because yesterday I was hitting that 1 frame link into fadc into FS/ultra like every time, literally 85%+ success rate i was so happy, and today I hit it like 15% of the time, ugh, im gonna get a nicer stick because sometimes this thing i got now wigs out
- i just lost to a 3k PP t hawk player about 9 times in a row, I had him down to a tiny sliver in round 3, did ex roll on wakeup, he jumped back in the air, I did a standing short just to chip him and he did a frickin ULTRA on me because he landed right behind me, I was pretty mad at getting trolled like that
- some other guy switched to abel and put a bunch of pressure on me, it’s tough playing against abel lol when it’s played right it’s so cool and i wanna play like that!!
i just feel like my stepkick range is so short though, and that I have only 1 setup against ppl when they wake up, 0 if they have a DP.
- i have been working a lot on anti airing and now I am able to effectively cl.HP quite a lot of the time, cr.mk i’m starting to use too but I find that one harder to connect with.
anyways my fellow new abel players, I like dogs, let’s talk.