Die in a fire and go to heaven OR look like a whore in front of firemen

Sometimes I just don’t get fundamentalists.
Well I do, but I don’t want to.

look like a whore eZ

because there is nothing after you die

I’m glad someone’s thinking of their immortal souls over their mortal bodies.

That is the most idiotic thing I’ve ever heard.

Actually it’s the most ironic thing I’ve ever heard.

I don’t know about anyone else, but I’d rather see a bunch of supple post teen bodies in knee high skirts than I would pajama pants.

Wait… Wouldn’t you want them to be in pants cause last time I checked, wearing a skirt/dress was easier access, regardless of how long or short it is.

All these skirts do is allow me to get in them easier.

Well I’d say the first option is pretty much the fate the people who made those rules deserve, except without the heaven part.

If, against all the odds there does turn out to be a hell, sorting a fitting punishment should be a no-brainer in any case.

Even with respect to what I said in the post above yours I think it’s a coinflip. Pajama pants are more suited to an assman, whereas skirts show off legs.

…then again if the people in charge are worried about firefighters that have as difficult of a time controlling their dicks as they do a 1-manned high pressure waterhose then I guess the devil would have an easier time possessing them to get under skirts than he would tearing down pajama pants.

Makes sense to me. If the firemen saw these girls fresh young bodies in the immorally thin fabric of sleeping pantaloons, they would be driven by insatiable lust to bury their penises deep within their tunnels of harlotry, forsaking their duty to extinguish the fire and possibly causing more property damage and loss of life.

Pajama pants, truly the garment of the devil.

Is the USA really like this now? Lobbing passive-aggressive sexist insults at each other? 10 years ago firemen were America’s heroes now they’re creeps lusting after girls begging for their lives?

making me once again be happy i went to catholic school on the east coast. they would never say such a thing.

It’s like they think firefighters are all fresh-from-the-middle east saudi or pakistani or something…beasts who just can’t control themselves in the presence of uncovered women.

What kind of pajama pants are sexy? My girlfriend still likes pajamas decorated with penguins, how the hell is that sexy?

I was thinking the same thing. DAT ASS…Is covered in Unicorns and rainbows? :wtf:

-Starhammer-

the real question is what kind of pajama pants look better than a skirt even if it is knee length? girls running in skirts have a higher chance of said skirt flying up unless they are skin tight which then shows off the curves much more than baggy pajama pants.

If there is a fire the girls must then take off their pants and change into skirts. what if as they were taking off their pants the firemen came running in to put out said fire. Well shit if girls in pajamas were a problem, now these girls are in their underwear. oh shit technicalities, so is this girl now going to hell for tempting these firemen, or are they being good and following directions.

I bet you just want to start a religion debate.

Too many religious people misinterpret the concept of faith.

You’re supposed to help yourself and let your God do the rest. Why hope for someone else to save your life when you can save it yourself? Dressing in better attire doesn’t do anything against a fire.

I for one would run outside naked if that’s what it took to stay alive.

What’s the point of running outside naked when that’ll send you straight to hell? Sounds like a bad trade.

He said before committing arson as an excuse to run outside naked.