Display name change on PC

So, i installed SFV on my PC. During the intial set up it asks you to choose a name. I did. After i chose the name it verified it as free and went to server connection. This failed and i now have a name of 729474297429472 (something like that).

Any ideas how to change it and why this happened?!?

added you to my favorites
lets play sometime =)

haha, well that does help me now does it :slight_smile:

There has to be a way to Change it…

Look at one of the pinned threads in the Steam discussion it tells you to email some info to Capcom’s email.

im having trouble finding the discussion you are talking about?

Can you point me in the right direction?

http://steamcommunity.com/app/310950/discussions/1/405692124739978032/

Street Fighter V Numerical FighterID Issue
Rise up, World Warriors!

If you are currently experiencing an issue with your Street Fighter V FighterID in which you are stuck with a numeric ID, please follow these steps:

UK / European users:

Please e-mail feedback@capcom.com with the following information:

• Your current FighterID
  • Your desired FighterID, up to three candidates in a prioritized list (in case your first or second preferred name is already taken).
  • Your Steam Username

North American users:

Please contact us via our contact form[shop.capcom.com] with the following information:

• Your current FighterID
  • Your desired FighterID, up to three candidates in a prioritized list (in case your first or second preferred name is already taken).
  • Your Steam Username

At this time, we are only taking requests from users who have a numeric SteamID as their FighterID. Name change requests for non-numeric FighterIDs will not be accepted.

Thanks dude, i have emailed em. hopefully it will be sorted soon.