DLC Character Gameplay - Ask how to get them working and get banned

lets hope videos don’t get taken down!

Lmao, good work dude, I wish there was rep still cause you would have some now.

Ono and Seth: “THIS CONTENT IS NOT ON THE DISC, LOLZ. WE WOULDN’T DO THAT TO OUR FANS. EVERYTHING WE DO, WE DO FOR YOU!”

:lol: I knew it was bullshit. We’re getting charged for content that’s already on the disc.

Capcom: Fucking you in the ass since Street Fighter II Turbo.

Now do Pac Man or Mega Man

So glad I fell off the hype train for this game and decided months ago not to buy it. This is just shameless.

Put up Blanka so you can prove that Seth was lying

Someone must save the videos in case of !

MOAR!!! Let’s get some Bryan and Jack gameplay in here, Soul-Reaper you da best

Do I see a cancellable c.MK and normal Spin Scythe not only comboing from normals but also it looks like you might be able to juggle after it?

MY MONEY. TAKE IT ALL. Also, Brave Dance Jinrai Kyaku.

It doesnt matter if it’s on the disc. It had a different budget and thats why they are charging. Sven already covered this for a different game (RE5). The roster is already huge for the first iteration.

Still supporting capcom after this stuff?

Most likely will. Just hope people take this and reupload like they did for the other videos. But yea I can definitely feel my second strike on youtube coming on :confused: Ah well, IDC.

I figured some information for the DLC characters had to be on the disk (mostly so those without it could play against/with people with it)…but that looks pretty complete to me…Ah well. I really didn’t like my money anyway.

Capcom is screwed, lmao

Hopefully these characters are unfinished…meaning like moves are getting tweaked etc…lol

OH BOY LOOKS WHAT YOU DID CAPCOM…your gonna get hella ppl mad

Post Bryan while you still can! :wink:

And Duds. Obviously.

Kind of ironic coming from someone who’s asking for DLC characters in his tag and sig.

Ah well, can always just make another channel if one gets taken down or use someone else’s channel to host new vids

Oh Elena, why so sexy <3

if it’s on the disk how can they force you to take it down. you’re only showing something you bought!