DM Tourney CT Confirmed! SF4,STHD,BlazeBlue, GG Wallingford,CT October 3,2009

Hey how’s everybody doing, some of you know who I am, for those of you who don’t im fuxing Gonzales. Tom is taking some time off from running the DM tourney’s so im gonna take care of them from know on. Know i wanna see some hype, whoever has gone to the tourney’s i held at my house(most recent http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6840)
knows that i make things mad fun, and i keep it competitive. I know you guy’s are hungry, this time I’m gonna run more than just SF4, im also running Blaze Blue singles, ST:HD singles, as well as a TMNT:TF tourney if there is enough time/interest. Everybody is welcome to come whether your a veteran, who’s thinking of taking people’s money’s, or your new at the game and wanna have some fun. Get Hype niggas.

Date:
October 3,2009

892 North Colony Rd.(RT5)
Wallingford, CT. 06492
For reference, it’s next to a Burger King.

Entry Fees:
$5 venue fee
$5 SF4 Teams (2v2 $10/Team)
$5 STHD
$5 Guilty Gear Singles
$10 SF4 Singles
$10 BB Singles
$3 TMNT:Tournament Figthers(Side Tourney)

Times:
We will start registration at 12:30pm and we hope to kick off the tournament around 1:30pm-2:00PM

SF4 Teams- 2:00pm
STHD- 2:30pm
GG-2:30pm
Food Break- 4:30pm
BB singles- 5:00pm
SF4 singles- 5:00pm

Rules:

General
-BYOC (Bring your own controller/stick)
-Button mapping will be allowed. Let your opponent know before the match.
-Pausing during a round results in that player losing that round.
-Double blind pick for people that don’t want to be counter picked during the first match. Call an announcer if you need any help with this.
-PS3 version will be used.
-Double Elimination Best 2 out of 3 Matches, Finals will be Best 3 out of 5 Matches. Each match will be best 2 out of 3 Rounds.
-Winner keeps the same character. The loser can choose a new character.
-All console characters are tournament legal, except Gouki in ST:HD
-All Seeding will be done by Location, just make sure you tell the DM staff your location when you sign up.

Street Fighter: HD Remix
-Double Elimination Best 2 out of 3 Matches, Finals will be Best 3 out of 5 Matches. Each match will be best 2 out of 3 Rounds. Winner of 1st match must stay as same character loser can change characters if they would like.
GGAC Singles:*
-Version of Guilty Gear being used is Accent Core (US).
-Double Elimination Best 2 out of 3 Matches, Finals will be Best 3 out of 5 Matches. Matches set at 3 rounds
-Use of EX, Gold and Shadow characters are not allowed in tournament play.

Street Fighter IV Teams
-Only grand finals will be 2 out of 3 matches.
-Each team can only have one of each character. No 2 Bisons on a team.
-Players must stick with their character throughout the team tournament.
-Matches are done Waseda Style 2v2(By popular demand)
-Double Elimination depending on the # of teams.

Street Fighter IV Singles
-Double Elimination Best 2 out of 3 Matches, Finals will be Best 3 out of 5 Matches. Each match will be best 2 out of 3 Rounds. Winner of 1st match must stay as same character loser can change characters if they would like.

Blaze Blue Singles
-Version of Blazblue being used is PS3 Version (US).
-Double Elimination Best 2 out of 3 Matches, Finals will be Best 3 out of 5 Matches. Matches set at 3 rounds
TMNT:Tournament Figthers Singles*
-US Version will be used
-RatKing and Kurai are banned.
-90 Seconds High Speed 1
-2 out of 3 Double elimination

Prizes:
SF4 Singles- 70-20-10
BB Singles- 70-20-10
ST:HD- 70-30
SF4 teams- 80-20

Setups
PLEASE BRING PS3’s + Games with every character unlocked!
Were gonna need setups, if people want me to run these games were gonna at least 10 setups.
so post up what you can bring and please don’t be afraid to bring your systems. I will make sure there’s a name on you system, and that good care is taken of it.

SF4
1.Gonzales(Confirmed)
2.Vyers(Confirmed)
3.Pancho
4.Blue9(Confirmed)
5.Kona(Confirmed)
6.Baka
7.Aumni(Confirmed)

Blaze Blue
1.Gonzales(Confirmed)
2.Vyers(Confirmed)
3.Pancho
4.Blue9(Confirmed)
5.Kona(Confirmed)
6.Baka
7.Fraga(Confirmed)

ST:HD
1.Gonzales(Confirmed)
2.Vyers(Confirmed)
3.Pancho
4.Blue9(Confirmed)
5.Kona(Confirmed)
6.Baka
7.Fraga(Confirmed)

Guilty Gear

1.Gonzales(Confirmed)
2.Blue9(Confirmed)
3.Baka
4.Fraga(Confirmed)
5.Vyers(Confirmed)

Laptops

1.Fraga(Confirmed)
2.Apex
3.DM(Confirmed)

Since Tom still wants me to keep the same results setup, im gonna have ask for the same thing he’s asked for when signing up. If you want the characters that you used posted in the results fill out a sheet provided for you.

I will also have a list of tournament Organizers, if you have any questions about the bracket/seeding/reporting matches or anything that has to do with the tourney ask these people. Do not, i repeat do not touch the laptops, i don’t care how much you know or if you’r just trying to help shit happens and we’ll be the ones that get blamed for it.

List Of Tournament Organizers:

SF4-Gonzales
STHD-Kona
BlazeBlue-Justo
Guilty Gear-Pancho
TMNT:Tournament Fighters-Zoob

If anybody else wants to help with reporting matches/finding people thats fine, but only these people will be allowed to touch the brackets. Thank You :yaaay:

Sounds like fun. I will try to work on my SFIV skills since I played like shit last time. Can’t wait.

good shit gonzo another DM tourney

i couldnt get to the last one cuz it was on my BDay but I will try to make it up to this one and bring some of the Hate Boys.

PS. I see u tryin to sneak in turtles and take home some donatello money

oh snap yo the Hate is coming, i’ll see you guy’s at Walls

Alright, I’m coming too. What, no Tournament Fighters as a guaranteed side tournament? That’s out of character for a Gonzales event.

I’ll be there

cool, been a while since i’ve seen some NY GG players, you should tell XAQ ro come as well.

in for this. HDR YEAH!

Yeah i’m not too sure if I will be at this one but thank you gonzales for the help. I will try and help out if I show up.

will probably be down for this one too

If i can get a ride i’ll be there. I dare not risk another automotive catastrophy in CT

I’m down for this shit as always. I’ll be doing everything except TMNT and I will be bringing a setup again.

I’ve been trying to get into the gaming scene sinse Street Fighter IV came out and especially once BlazBlue came out. But I never knew of any places in CT and now I do. I won’t be playing SF though seeing as how I got my stick a few days ago and I let my friend borrow the game so I haven’t practiced on the stick with it. So its BlazBlue for. I hope to have a rediculous amount of fun. I’ll be there.

Good shit. I’m sure Aumni will be happy to see other CT cats showing up, even if you’re not playing SF4. Hope to see you there.

i am gonna try to come too, plz post the number to this place in case i get lost lol and i guess for everyone else coming all the way from yonkers lol

I’m down. And I’m in for all four games!

The number is (203) 269-8000. The website’s digitalmayhemlc.com. See you there.

you blue im putting you down for a setup, let me know if thats cool
I still need a couple more setups anybody else that wants to man up and bring a setup let me know.

I don’t know if you saw my post but I did say I was bringing my setup.

thanks for voluntering the setup

Anytime. Also if you need any help running shit, I’ll be glad to help.