Do the trials determine what character you are best with?

I noticed earlier that the only character I was able to complete the trials with was Guy, I couldn’t even get Ryu’s 22nd one or anything. Does that mean I should play Guy or does it just mean that his combos are just easier to execute?

hell no. the trial combos are mostly useless in real games and they are just difficult for difficulties sake.<div><br></div><div>Only look at the trial as a “hey why not mess around with it” part of the game and nothing else.</div><div><br></div><div>Also combos are only a small aspect of the game so dont worry about it much</div>

<blockquote class=“Quote”>
<div class=“QuoteAuthor”><a href="/profile/69336/mapleleafs791">mapleleafs791</a> said:</div>
<div class=“QuoteText”>hell no. the trial combos are mostly useless in real games and they are just difficult for difficulties sake.<div><br></div><div>Only look at the trial as a “hey why not mess around with it” part of the game and nothing else.</div><div><br></div><div>Also combos are only a small aspect of the game so dont worry about it much</div></div>
</blockquote>

oh ok, and why are chuns combos so damn hard? I can’t even do the the second one or something lol

Combos are a small aspect true, but it all depends on what characters you play. Good luck playing Seth without any some sort of combos.