Do you think your ready for evo?

Do you think u coulda prepared better for this tourney or do u think your at a good spot in the games your gona enter?

i’m gonna fuck fools up unless i get Ruin first round for the second year in a row.:stuck_out_tongue:

I’m going to run shit…

i think at this point i’m as prepared for evo as i’m gonna’ get. we’ll see how far that gets me.

If my randomness cures.

ima infinite that shit down yo,

i got a question tho. will the first match u get be like last years, where some people played just one out of one match in marvel???

I hope so:fury:

Yo, this is DancingFighterG. As a wise man use to say, Practice brings improvement. I’ll be ready!:cool:

I have a feeling deep down inside I’m going to get rocked. :frowning:

I hate Florida. :mad:

I’m going to rape kids. Nasty.

Am I ready? Shit I was born ready, And I was already on fish and spaghetti…

Has anyone here been able to make it to the location tests and give feedback for Gouken?

Quit bitchin and hold that shit down, Nathan. You’re reppin the FL! Now break out the Q and pretend everyone is a pre-schooler and you’ve got a pocket full of candy!

Gonna get 0wned.

If I get supremely lucky…no.

Wow. So THATS why we have name tags. :wink:

I was planning on going, but under some new circumstances, it looks like I’m going to have to hold back this year.

I think i could do decently if i practiced, right now with work and everything i play maybe once or twice a week, it sucks considering its just over a week away, i still gotta learn a couple little blanka trickz.