DoA4 Stick and Melty Blood

Has anyone gotten the DoA4 joystick working for Melty Blood? The POV switches are not detected on it for me and the LT and RT buttons don’t work. The only buttons I can input are A, B, X, Y, Start, Back, LB and RB.

Or get the XBCD drivers for the 360 controllers at: http://xbcd360guide.50webs.com/
And the install the Source drivers. Then input this line in the xbcd.inf file: %XBCD_360.DeviceDesc% =Install, USB\VID_0F0D&PID_000D

Then save the inf file, and then locate the stick on the Device manager and install from disk and locate the xbcd.inf you just made.

This is a more permanent solution so you don’t have to make macro for all of your games. Plus you can change the stick from reading as the pov switch, and you can change the button types of RT and LT.

Holy #$%&, son. You have made my day. I haven’t fully examined it or tested it yet but it looks very good - just the software I have been looking for (although not looking very hard) to replace the troublesome trigger input conflict.

But Xpadder is also a useful program, if not at least for the turbo functionality.

Thank you for the info, JDash247.

If you are running XP…

1. Update your Windows Update
  2. Stick in DoA4 stick
  3. Boot up MBAC
  4. Config Buttons
  5. Play game
  6. ???
  7. Profit!