Does anybody knows about this

magneto

A while back ago i post a thread like this but can’t seem to find it. So i guess i’m just going to start a new thread.

Does anybody perform magneto’s fancy infinite from behind after you dash behind the opponent. Here is magneto starter infinite from behind.

launch hp, addf, lp, lk, lk, magneto land then dash behind opponent hk, then once the first kick connet, sj, lk, addf, lp, lk, lk, repeat (dash behind opponent hk, then once the first kick connet, sj, lk, addf, lp, lk, lk).

i repeat all the hits connect.

Just wanted to know if anyone has ever seem this infinite before or has perform it.

launch hp, addf, lp, lk, lk, magneto land then dash behind opponent hk, then once the first kick connet, sj, lk, addf, lp, lk, lk, repeat (dash behind opponent hk, then once the first kick connet, sj, lk, addf, lp, lk, lk).

i repeat all the hits connect.

Just wanted to know if anyone has ever seem this infinite before or has perform it.
[/quote]

A typo with the combo. This is how its suppose to be.

launch hp, addf, lp, down+lk, lk, magneto land then dash behind opponent hk, then once the first kick connet, sj, lk, addf, lp, down+lk, lk, repeat (dash behind opponent hk, then once the first kick connet, sj, lk, addf, lp, down+lk, lk).

i’ve seen it in xmen vs sf. in marvel, it resets.

A typo with the combo. This is how its suppose to be.

launch hp, addf, down+lk, lp, lk, magneto land then dash behind opponent hk, then once the first kick connet, sj, lk, addf, down+lk, lp, lk, repeat (dash behind opponent hk, then once the first kick connet, sj, lk, addf, down+lk, lp, lk.)

This so be the real combo connection for MvC2.

still doesn’t combo, except on sentinel. if you want the “basic” one that works… don’t do three hits. simple as that

c.hp, sj, hk, addf, dlk, lk, land, [s.hk-1 xx sj, lk, addf, dlk, lk, land]

u can switch sides if you want, but three hits down will only work on sentinel, if you try it on most other characters (it might work on blackheart and juggs, and a small chance of it working on hulk and collosus), it wont work. they’ll get too high after the first rep and the s.hk wont connect. this infinite is not only rediculously hard and useless, it’s a good way to show off that you know how to handle magneto. sometimes makes your opponent a bit afraid… but that’s what showing off does. doesn’t do much good in a fight

Not even worth doing. The chance to mess up is too high, instead just snap.

half the fun of the game is showing off :clap:

it will just only resets the combo , stop talking shit