Does anyone know what this game is?

I was watching G4 a couple of months ago late at night. Cinematech: Nocturnal Emmisions was on. A TV program that shows random gameplay/cutscences. I saw this fighting game on it. The show of course didn’t list the name of the game but it looked interesting. You see clips of it several times during the show.

This game was a 2D fighter. It showed a tanned woman holding her breasts then making giant javelins outta them. She was attacking this small dog. I think it was a pug or something. I know it’s vague(I don’t remember much), but any help would be appreciated.

are you talking about jojo’s bizarre adventure. Here’s a video of iggy who’s a dog.

[media=youtube]jPyCPvXzLSo[/media]

Here’s a video of Mariah who’s power is magnetism and throws forks and other sharp stuff at you.

[media=youtube]XF-TZzXeB3A[/media]

Yeah, that’s definitely JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure.

I don’t think you have to worry about that description being vague.

I don’t think there are too many games with tan women throwing javelins from their breasts at pugs.

dont forget the “fighting against a dog” part

Game is very fun, btw. I’d recommend it to anyone.

It’s on DC, and can be emulated on computer via arcade roms.

2DF has a active jojo community.

“I don’t think there are too many games with tan women throwing javelins from their breasts at pugs.”

…youblindyo?

You can fight a dog in SamSho5. Just no chick with javelins from her tits.

I missed out on this game back when it was out. :frowning:

How much do you think a copy on DC would be now?

I tried this game out on Dreamcast a while back, I couldn’t make hide nor hair out of it. I’ll give it another shot sometimes, it seems pretty unique as far as fighters go.

I recently bought a legit copy of the game, complete with everything on Amazon for 23 bucks after shipping, which truth be told is not a bad price at all.

The game is very fun and easy to get into. It’s a 3 button game with a stand. Most characters are unique, but mostly have the same mechanics with slight variations depending on who you are playing.

I mean, I could go on and on, and as much as I’d like to, there is a thread for Jojos in the other games section, so if you have any questions you should take them over there. Jojo’s is probably my favorite fighting game at the moment. I really like it alot. I have yet to find anything glaringly wrong, or broken about it that would make me want to stop playing, and that says alot.

They aren’t Javelins :slight_smile:

http://media2.onemanga.com/mangas/00000184/00000203/05.jpg

Inspired by 90’s Madonna no less…

Well, her name is Mariah, which a reference to Mariah Carey, haha.

Figure that one out.