Does the Hori Fighting Commander Pro 4 work on the PC version? If not, what pad do you recommend?

Got a friend who’s brand new to Street Fighter and wants to give it a shot. We all told him that the Hori FC4 is the best pad, but just saw a review online that says it doesn’t work with PC version of SFV.

Can anyone with a Hori FC4 and PC version of SFV confirm or deny whether or not this works so we can get a final answer?

Thanks!!!

you can try the x360ce wrapper or Joy2Key. j2k should work (i don’t see why not) but maybe wait for someone’s advice who has this specific pad.

I’m using FC4 through Joy2Key on SFV with Win10. No real issues, mapping the keyboard to FC4 works ok. As I’ve understood for some people FC4 works right off the bat without anything extra.

Started to look for alternatives though as J2K sometimes needs to be restarted to recognize the controller.

(First post o/ :))

It doesn’t work natively. It will work with x360ce.

edit: two posts merged, please don’t make the same post in multiple places

The Fighting Commander without the rotating dpad is the best pad for PC and it works with SFV.

Got a friend who’s brand new to Street Fighter and wants to give it a shot. We all told him that the Hori FC4 is the best pad, but just saw a review online that says it doesn’t work with PC version of SFV.

Can anyone with a Hori FC4 and PC version of SFV confirm or deny whether or not this works so we can get a final answer?

Thanks!!!