Does this Joystick suck or not?

Anyone knows “Professional Fighting Stick” from Combat-King?
It looks custom made, im trying to get info :woot:

Link of pictures?

Pro- Fighting Stick Arcade Joystick Combat King PC PS2 (eBay item 220680204178 end time 07-Dec-10 16:15:09 AEDST) : Video Games

um here’s a link to one assuming this is the correct stick.

What i find interesting is supposedly the box includes 2 replacement buttons :: if their to include these it might be fairly easy to replace the stock ones ??.

It’s not custom made, just a cheaply mass produced arcade stick which comes with a variety of top panels.

Pics here:

http://shoryuken.com/f177/professional-fighting-stick-arcade-combat-king-pc-ps2-253375/

A previous customer of mine had an identical shell but from a different company so it came with Sanwa parts (Xbox 360 model using a hacked Microsoft wired pad).

If this PS2/PC version had any Sanwa parts then the company would have realised this was a key sale feature and pronounce it to the world in giant red letters. They haven’t done this so assume the parts are rubbish.

Combat King? No.

Pro Fighting stick? Certainly not.

If you’re on a tight budget and a masochist then it might appeal to you. But really just get a used Mad Catz SE or TE instead.

sorry, double post. I think i hit my mouse’s turbo button accidently.

no, this is apparently not a custom stick. a lot of chinese company made this kind cheap design. you can find it more here:
http://stjjyg.com/
They do have the ones with Sanwa but i think the one from that link is using some sanwa knock off.

any idea as to weather or the the pcb is soldered to the buttons? the pictures of the extra buttons shows them not having the prongs that solder strait into the pcb but i deno

I am pretty sure the PCB is not soldered to the buttons. It must be some pcb similar to this:
???

and the wiring should be good inside, but the case is not really good at all. it is light and made out of cheap material. you never know when will it crask.

thats a shame they have some really attractive sticks

I think the full sanwa ones are ok, but again they are still quite light.

I was thinking about getting the stick, because i bought this one online:
Official Street Fighter IV Round 2 FightStick Tournament Edition for Sony PS3 - GameShark Store
because | gahrling | say it was a nice deal.
But now i wanna buy a new one , i get along pretty good with my brother-in-law so i was thinking of giving im an arcade stick, because he is always asking me to go to mu place so he can play on my Neo-Geo cabinet , and therefor im looking for a cheap and good stick its hard to find but you guys know a lot.
x-mas is a great season =DD

I was thinking about getting the stick, because i bought this one online:
Official Street Fighter? IV Round 2 FightStick? Tournament Edition for Sony PS3 - GameShark? Store
because | gahrling | say it was a nice deal.
But now i wanna buy a new one , i get along pretty good with my brother-in-law so i was thinking of giving im an arcade stick, because he is always asking me to go to mu place so he can play on my Neo-Geo cabinet , and therefor im looking for a cheap and good stick its hard to find but you guys know a lot.
x-mas is a great season :woot:

^ If you got the buy one get one free offer then you’ll have 2 sticks to play with.

And $75 for a new TE stick is about as good as it gets. There’s no need to go crazy and buy loads of sticks in one go.

if you have a TE, then you definitely don’t want to touch that ebayed stick. day and night. :stuck_out_tongue:

No, didn´t get that offer because im from portugal and they don´t do that offer worldwide, i got one from gameshark store from France.
They dont send them from U.S.A store =s

I just wanna buy a cheap/decent one to give. Maximum 60 dollars, i dont think it exists xD

P.S I still don´t have it , i bought it trough GameShark shop yesterday xD Still shipping --’ Soon xD

lol. when you do get it open her up and take a pic inside. I was always curious what the internals looked like… probably has the pcb soldered to the pushbuttons.

From the Madcatz one or the other ?

the other…