Don't you just hate

being Meatied with hugo’s EX-thunder clap and get KOed being cheaped off …

WORSE , you got no METER …

is it hopeless ?

Wha’?
The only thing I hate is Chun Li’s C. MK > SAII, that alone makes the game like 30% less cool than it should be.

if hugo does that to you he’s giving you a chance to beat him… that’s not cheap at all compared to cheese finish by ibuki’s air dagger SA which is nearly impossible to parry and does huge blk dmg…

^yeah hugo’s ex palm is easy to parry btw (only 3 hits), it’s not like akuma’s sa1 cancelled off a red fireball or chun’s sa2 cancelled off an ex fireball

whaaaaaa ibuki sa1 is easy as fuck to parry

then what is considered hard to parry?

If you’re the type of character that stays still during parry. If you’re the type that gets pushed back, or worse, moves forward, it gets trickier.

Maybe in training mode, but I have seen a lot of time Aruka cheap damage to dead players in those Ranbats

red parrying ken’s SAIII after a blocked cr. mk is hard.

the only thing i hate about sf3 is the fact that i played it for the first time on ps2.

Xbox for me, unless you count the one time I played it in the arcades before the only arcade in town with SF3 closed down :sad:

i would say chun’s super is way harder to parry then ibuki sa1 probably cause i din’t ride the daigo train and learn how to do it like i know hella people did

and yes i’ve parried it many times in a match to save my life some of those red parries

i dont know why people makes such a big fuzz with cheap damage… which… really isnt cheap… because you(the player), got ur ass beat somehow to be having next to no health/life meter so… yeah… that says it all…

I agree with you True, I’ve parried that shit hella times to save my life too. Really it isn’t that hard.

I find Chun super easier to parry/red parry than Ibuki (and I learn to parry Chun SA2 before the 2004 Daigo comeback)

No one is saying is imposible to parry the super, just that is difficult that’s all

Yun’s Genei Jin
Oro’s sa3
Yangs sa3

:slight_smile:

It’s all about the dagger before the super. That’s what makes Ibuki’s super so hard to deal with on chip damage. If they just throw out the super itself, yeah it’s hella easy to parry esp. on wakeup. But when they do knife xx super you better have good luck.

Also, Urien has problems because he moves forward, and if you do it right, he’ll move forward and get crossed up by the last few hits, making it nearly impossible to fully parry for Urien.

I hate Ken

i hate people who cry about chun. just play the game, she’s there and ther’es nothing you can do about so learn how to deal with it.

now yun on the other hand fuck him, he’s gay…i hope you all caught the sarcasm as i don’t won’t to get flamed.

what i really hate is having to put up disclaimer’s like this on posts so people with no lives don’t let me ruin there “day” on an internet forum

so in conclusion yun, chun, and ken all suck…but isn’t it satisfying beating a good player who uses those characters ass.

GGPO

There’s a difference between whining when you lose, and acknowledging that certain characters are a lot stronger than they should be.
Are Ken, Yun and Chun invincible? No, but your chances of winning against them are very poor.

I could beat Sagat with King in CVS2 but it doesn’t mean that Sagat isn’t broken.

All I understood from this topic is that Ibuki and Hugo are cheap. :razzy: