Dope shit in marvel at evo

The button switch crap: look at that nuttiness, somone needs to just let everyone know already:lol:

Guard cancel: watching clockwork guardcancel 5 things in a row all for better positioning and tighter set-ups, this shit is actually useful people:eek:

Anti-guard cancel: small things that make a huge difference lol, only a good player would get hit by something like this the first time tho. Cable in corner, jump up fk(opponent pushblocks) dash in c.lk, DELAY, c.lk(opponent gets kicked in the face),c.mk, s.fk…

Rowtron combo’s: somone does hsf row is flying above them, hits them with lk inbetween each wave of drones into an unfly combo…ugh…

Runaway storm/ec at the bat: nah jk that shit is effective but hella lame.

Magneto guard break: sj lk,fk airdash down lk,lk good luck getting out of this one, jwo speciaaaaaal

Using your aaa to unblockable storm: not that new but i did see it being used finally, h.ryan drops cyc storm falls from forced guard c. lazer that shit lol

There is a bunch more but this is all i remember for now. Mvc2 will never die :stuck_out_tongue:

besides the finals, dope as hell ^^

All the Rogue players repped that shit HARD, props. Also to justinK (gambit/morri/sonson).

and i know it’s a small thing, but the c.rk launcher combos w/storm…nobody fucked them up like i do, either. And of course, Randy Lew…

I heard that Mixup’s Tbonne is pretty good against kuan’s sent/commando.

Oh my god, that shit it too damn good. I am very surprised that it hasn’t been posted all over SRK after Evo. That shit is to damn good.

:wink: TP.com foolz discovered it, I aint at liberty to tell

Were there any good psylocke matches?

I won a match with that :D(opponent could have escaped it, but he totally wasn’t expecting it :lol:… the guy was like “wtf… OOOOOH!!! NICE!”)

switch character order, hold down button you want to come out (can do two of them like LK + assist) just hold it will come out at start of the round

i posted if before evo but like only one person replied then it fell off the front page into nothingness

Dopest thing I saw was Row’s Fastfly cross up combo. Shit was fucking crazy.

ummm no, i knew about that for awhile now:p

I dont understand what your trying to say aboutthe button thing?
can you explain a littrle more

It’s common by now so whatever

Pick your team row with a fugged up order

cable/mag/sent

then button switch in magneto

hold down a button at the beginning of the round and you’ll see it’s hella quick.

Shit is game breaking

I wouldn’t have posted it if like all of cali wasn’t doing it already:bluu:

Madcatz TE/SE PS3 pc incompatibility is not a hardware issue. They work on Linux

We be l33t like that :stuck_out_tongue: Naw, seriously tho Im surprised so many people knew…i was told to keep it quiet, and i had never seen anyone else do it.

Sup Mixup…if u remember the night before evo i played u. first when u went to the lower arcade i was the black guy using mag/strider/doom. Then in main Evl room on the machine where djb13 and justin were playing i used same team a frew matches and also mag/storm/cyke a couple times. If you remember, I know what ur thinkin…I don’t know why I bothered going to evl with my weak game :frowning: But what up man.

damn i thought everybody knew that button switch shit

Mixup can’t beat me.