Thought I should create this thread to list and discuss any changes that are applied to Dorm. This way we don’t clutter up Karst’s thread with invalid information.
Official Capcom Change Log
• Can now only chain up to three normal moves on the ground.
• Increased the pushback on both of his Light Attacks.
• Dark Matter (Forward + H) is now special cancelable.
• Flame Carpet disappears when Dormammu is hit.
• Ground throws will always do a hard knockdown now.
• Dark Spell and Liberation can now be collected/charged in the air.
• Liberation (2 red, 1 blue) is guaranteed to activate (active from 1st frame).
• Liberation (2 red, 1 blue) causes untechable knockdown.
• Liberation (2 red, 1 blue) rocks come out slower.
• Liberation (2 red, 1 blue) rock damage has been increased.
• Liberation (2 blue, 1 red) is guaranteed to activate (active from 1st frame).
• Dormammu’s mashable Hyper is the Chaotic Flame.
Community Change Notes
- Can charge Dark Spells while airbourne. Can only charge one at a time and is vunerable until he lands. He stops in the air when performing this special, in the same manner as Dark Hole.
- Reduced hitstun on cr.
- Increased distance on backdash, and faster forward dash.
- Liberation in the air causes him to teleport to the ground and then perform the release.
- Can attack out of down-back airdash. Most likely up-back too.
- Dormammu says “Nemesis!” like a boss.
- Dark Matter (F+:h:) can be cancelled into specials
- c. chains into c.:h:
- Some kind of hitbox change on Flame Carpet. Hits differently on some characters when used as an OTG in the corner.
- Faster flight start up.
- Can X-Factor cancel out of Flame Carpet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DO0-eiqWW0