Double And Triple Option Selects Explained

Hey guys I got a video explaining Kens double and triple option selects at the 15 minute mark of my new video.

But I was just interested to see if you guys could come up some with your own characters…would love to see the potential you could do with fei long for example

Great job. Lots of knowledge inside. Thanks for letting us know to block you instead =D

hahahaha know worries bro

Good knowledge mate. Much appreciated.

It’s really complex to understand the definition of double and triple option selects. I could be wrong but it seemed like from your video you would input one option select and then input another option select immediately after (without reacting to whether the first connected or not) in case the first option select was avoided. So basically the goal of option selects is to cover as many possibilities as possible.

Cool, I think this makes sense to me. Man, this is like AP Street Fighter Stuff. I’m not sure how I would go about making a double option select since most single option selects will send out a move that prevents any further option selects from being input due to the move obviously being active. (Ex: you’re not doing any further option selects after you do a srk option select b/c you’re stuck in the srk now!)

I imagine very few characters are even capable of double and triple option selects. I could be wrong. It will be intereting to see what others come up with… if anyone else can come up with anything. I don’t think I can :stuck_out_tongue:

Hey bro every character has the ability to do double option selects because say if you do a shoryuken OS and they focus the jab the shoryuken will not come out seeing as you are technically hitting the character with jab so then when you do your second option select that comes out because now the opponent is no where near you…understand? lol it it’s tuff to grasp

Lol, you actually explained that well and I do better understand now what you’re saying. It will be a while (if ever) before my brain can be pulling this stuff off in split seconds throughout the match. Props to you for being able to do this stuff though.

[/quote]

Lol, you actually explained that well and I do better understand now what you’re saying. It will be a while (if ever) before my brain can be pulling this stuff off in split seconds throughout the match. Props to you for being able to do this stuff though.

[/quote]

thanks bro :slight_smile: you’ll get there for sure

fudged up on that quote bit lol