Down-loadable content for SSF 4 Elena

I think Elena from Street fighter 3 should be a down-loadable character to balance the female roster more- you know add another female that’s sexy and a black one. That would put the icing on top of the cake. The SSF4 roster would be perfect. I know many already talked about Elena, but with enough fans contributing to this it could be possible!

are you that guy from earlier today with a bunch of alt accounts

Why the “-” in downloaded?

Confounding grammatical errors are one of the tired traditions of troll-fu. Probably not one of the most effective.

I’d play Elena with my stick.

If you know what I mean.

ZONK!

i think they should add ssj4 goku dlc he is so dreamy @_@

Damn stole my thunder hahaha

holy shit dudley is in sf4

I’d like it if she weren’t black.

gotrunkolo in my opinion would be far better

FGD has become less appealing than a public toilet recently.

Why do you post so much?

YO!: I won’t be hear to read your response. I just want to know why you type so much garbage

hear cuz i read with my ears

PS this isnt GD

PPS this isn’t iraq

PPPS I CANT HEAR

PPPPS I’ll be hear eventually

PPPPPPPPS Yeah SRK is not the same

I fucking know Dr. B. Time Killers casuals

Also, Garbage - debris, dregs, droppings and if you’re a manufacturing engineer: dross

O YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT TIME KILLERS IS? FUCK YOU I FUCKING LOVED ARCADES

yeah i know that comes off sarcastic but I used to love arcades. there was a small tv spotted on top of the SFCE cabinet where we all could watch the match. Right next to the Top Gun machine and smash TV would run on free play cuz it got changed into the Wrestlemania cabinet which was shit all the time anyway

JURASSIC PARK MOTHERFUCKERS right next to the arcade yeah i don’t want to see that shit oh wait MK3 sucks LETS GO SEE IT FUCKING LIFECHANGING