Down right fierce competitive gaming tourney in vallejo ca.on may 9th

***DOWN RIGHT FIERCE COMPETITIVE GAMING TOURNAMENT BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE VALLEJO G.V.R.D. AND THE DOGTOWN BURN EM UP CREW

***THIS IS IT THE ONE WE’VE BEEN WANTING FOR THE LONG TERM BI MONTHLY TOURNAMENTS . i will be bring the people of vallejo and the bay area tournaments on a long term basis every 2nd saturday of every month
registration FEE : $10 GAMES $5 (THE ISSUE WITH PRICE OF THE REGISTRATION FEE I HAVE TO COVER THE COST OF THE BUILDING AND G.V.R.D PRICE .BUT IT WILL STILL BE

1. 70%2.20%3.10% OF THE WINNING PRIZE MONEY ) there will also be a raffle for prizes . there will be food and drinks ******

GAMES THAT WILL BE FEATURED

street fighter 4
marvel vs capcom
capcom vs snk2

TOURNAMENT AGENDA

1.CHECK INS BEGINS AT 10:00 AM AND ENDS 1:00 PM
2.OPEN PLAY FOR WARM UPS STARTS AT 10:30AM AND WILL END AT 1:00 PM
3.TOURNAMENT BEGINS AND ELIMINATION ROUNDS START AT 1:00 PM

TOURNAMENT RULES

(the rules will be strictly enforced )

All tournament players begin tournament play with double elimination rounds.winners advance to the next round. Losers of each round are grouped to from a losers bracket . Losers of the losers bracket will be eliminated from the tourney. players must win 2 to advance .The player from the loser bracket will be paired with the winner in the finals .The player from the loser bracket will have to win 2 sets .
***stree fighter 4 rules ***

players must bring their own controller (must be set to default). programmed pad and sticks are banned.
each round will be standard 99 seconds.
ties will be settled with by one overtime game .

CHARACTERS : ALL BUT GOUKEN AND SETH
.2 sets
. winner must stick with their team for the duration of the match ,loser can change
.pressing start will result in a game loss .if your in winners then you go to losers , if your in losers you will be out of the tourney .these conditions will be monitored during gameplay.
. prize will be 1.70%2.20%3.10%
marvel vs capcom rules

.2 rounds
.2 sets
. winner must stick with their team for the duration of the match ,loser can change
.pressing start will result in a game loss .if your in winners then you go to losers , if your in losers you will be out of the tourney .these conditions will be monitored during gameplay.

capcom vs snk 2 rules

.2 sets

if willing to help with tourney
i need people to help out and bring what they have if you have an extra tv,ps3,ps2,or dreamcast and copies of the games will be a great help to us if you decide to bring tv, games, etc make sure you label it
cause down right firece and gvrd are’nt responsible for lost items

***REGISTRATION ***

to register for the tourney you will have to register at the g.v.r.d. website [COLOR=“Red”]WWW.GVRD.ORG you can come the day of and register but ill personally register with them. [/COLOR]

STEP ON HOW TO REGISTER WITH G.V.R.D.
[COLOR=“Black”]1.go to [COLOR=“Red”]WWW.GVRD.ORG[/COLOR][/COLOR]
2. click on online registration now available! link
3.click 4 online registration
4.register for activities
5.click on summer 2009, special events
6.down right fierce competitive gaming !

***I WILL HOPE TO SEE A LOT OF DOWN RIGHT FIERCE COMPETITORS (PUN INTENDED) AT THE TOURNEY HOPE YOU GUYS BRING YOUR A GAME AND COME READY TO PLAY ***

FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME
DownRightFierce!@yahoo.com

this is a o going event down right fierce is here to stay every month get hype and post your thoughts about it