!down right fierce !street fighter 4 tournament in vallejo,ca.ON MAY 9TH,2009

***this is !!!DOWN RIGHT FIERCE!!!is postponed till further notice i’m sorry for the delay ***

A bi monthly tournament thats coming to the gamers of vallejo and the bay area on a long term basis .
!!!COMING ATTRACTIONS!!!
[COLOR=“Black”]there will be food yes BBQ and sodas . And also fun little things like raffles for prizes, free food ,etc [/COLOR]
!!!TOURNAMENT AGENDA!!!
first off this is being held with partnership with the vallejo G.V.R.D and to register for the tournament you can register with them on there online website you can come the day of the tournament and register (but i recommend you register with them its better early then late )

.there will be $5 entry fee and a $5 tournament fee

the prize pot will be split 1.70%2.20%3.10%

1.check ins begins at 10:00am and ends 12:30pm
2.open play warm ups starts at 10:30 am and ends 12:30 pm
3.tournament begins at 1:00pm

!!!LOCATION!!!
395 Amador St, Vallejo, CA? - (707) 648-4638?
!!!HOW TO REGISTER ONLINE!!!
1.go to http://www.gvrd.org
2.click online registration
3.register for activities
4.summer 2009
5.special events
6.down right fierce street fighter 4 tournament

!!!TOURNAMENT RULES!!!
players must bring there own controllers/arcade sticks(must be set to default). programmed pads or sticks are banned from play
4 tvs will be dedicated for playstation 3 play , and will be 1v1 on each tv.
each round will consist of the standard 99 seconds .
ties will be settled by a one time overtime game.
any character may be chosen
STALLING OR PAUSING OF THE GAME WILL GET YOU A GAME LOSS IF YOU ARE IN THE WINNERS BRACKET AND YOU STALL OR PAUSE THE GAME YOU WILL BE SENT TO LOSERS BRACKET AND IF YOU ARE IN THE LOSER BRACKET YOU WILL BE ELIMINATED FROM THE TOURNEY

if you have any questions about anything about the tournament or locations or anything feel free to contact me by email
1.downrightfierce_cg@yahoo.com
2.or contact me on srk/ baltotherog[/COLOR]

I am down 4 this bi-monthly tournament fa sho do. aye! all my niggas from around the bay stand up and come thru it’s only bi-monthly good location, good food spots etc. anyone 707, 510, 916, 408, 415 plz. come thru and show more support 4 the fighting game community and play hard.

what is the age requirement to attend this shindig?

any age my friend and oh ya tell your friends about it ok