Downloadable New Cpu bots?

playing with cpu even in expert modes gets boring when you already knew their mechanics.

back in 2000 i had a dreamcast SF alpha 3 saikyo dojo where you can download ‘master characters’ and its like fighting a different cpu for all the characters. their movesets are different than expert mode kinda like real person playing.

so starting from ps3 era till today, is there any fighting games that have downloadable or ‘unlocked’ cpu that i can spar with?

Great idea, thank you. I**** will look into it.

For now, I know instructions that should help you learn a new way to approach the cpu until it changes and still keep any unknown progresses in place.

The character you pick has a swing, up down is like breathing to us all and we pace to look like a cool win soon, but there is also where his eyes might be able to look, not under his hair, not if facing away, etc. So, if you capture an opponent in good field vantage, you get no options when trying to flag the boat using only your eyes.
Because it’s the same crappy options, cept now there’s that weird, but still safe, place to learn and think in the smaller moves down from this particular vantage, which is the 7th variable used to create a screen skip, errata.
That makes it possible to start at the pc player the same way without losing any old info.

Keeps the game fresh here and there. Been doing this since I was 4 and my grandpa stopped letting me win and actually would beat my ass or get mad that a baby is learning buttons. Lol.

The player order and not cpu order for that whole use this for now to make your cpu learn you different, or to help YOU learn different, goes:

Feet

Hands

Hair

Shoulders

Eyes

Ears

Clothes

Color Avoidance

Block

If you can learn to move cogent, you can keep landing into situations that feel more compacted and carried in stacks. You can also drop into the list with enough prep and just continue fresh from there. There are tricks to appear newbie for players like me, so there’s even room for simply taking lessons without saying it.

What that does is treat the affair from sheathed positions, where you are allowed to be considered a danger, and disallows your continuing anything that isn’t made by your own observations. It’s critique of thousands of players from sf2.