Dp to auto correct

As i am playing on the network or arcade I hate people who mainly use cross ups all day. I sometimes get the trade with sagat if i time it correctly. But does anyone know how to time this correctly so you can squeeze in a tu or dp?

lol yeah crossups are cheap and mashing out wakeup dp is real pro, typical sagat user

i dont even

You get a trade if they time the crossup incorrectly.

If they do a crossup correctly either the TU whiffs or you eat a jump in combo.

The moral of the story is if they’re crossing you up, the correct answer is to block.

Do the dp motion before they cross over you, press the punch button after they cross over you. Works for most crossups. Get’s more difficult the quicker they cross over you. Abel or Bison’s mk crossup is easy…takes a while for them to cross over. Well spaced df+hk from chun or a crossup burning kick from viper are difficult.

You’re basically timing your crossup so that you hit as late as possible, a non-reversal on wake-up. If you wakeup and reversal and hit, their crossup sucked. For easy anti-crossup just Go :db::d::df: repetitively and then press the punch button as late as possible, you could also just do the corners if that motion is a tad hard to do it fast.

I don’t think you can auto-coorect every crossup anyway. Deep crossups yes. But if they just barely crossup the moment you get up, I don’t think you can. Even the ones where you can, it’s not always easy to react and use the correct timing (i.e. non-reversal if necessary).

It’s possible, the timing is really hard, you do it just before you get hit, you can do it for any crossup except those with screwy hitboxes like bison.

I don’t post too much in this section, but why would anybody want to help a terrible player who calls other players scrubs?

tbh I would help a black guy who yelled at other blacks and called them N’s but that’s just because it would be hilarious. This case seems to be less funny and more borderline pathetic.

tl:dr don’t talk shit about other players if you suck. (and want help)

edit - saying someone uses scrub tactics is the same as saying they are a scrub.

saying someone uses N tactics is the same as saying they are a N.

^^^ Just the thing I was thinking.

Maybe you should head over to the “other” forum where others like you compare notes your lack of knowledge on how to avoid these situations

But then again you’ll never get it and you’ll move on…

^^^ Just the thing I was thinking.

Maybe you should head over to the “other” forum where others like you compare notes your lack of knowledge on how to avoid these situations

But then again you’ll never get it and you’ll move on…

Way over the line.

How is that over the line? No where in that post did I see paper say anything mean… all he said was that if they guy wants help he should try not to talk shit about players who are beating him.

P.S don’t use the auto correct dp just block the cross up.

If you can make a point without referencing racial slurs, then that is what you should do. That’s all I’m saying.