Dr.b evo 2008 challenge thread

I’m accepting grudge matches,money matches,and casuals…in CvS2,ST

In 3S,Guilty Gear,Hakuto No Ken,MvC2,TK5 DR,VF5…casuals and grudge matches

Who’s Tha Masta LEROY ??? SEE YOU AT:

EVO 2008…BE THERE !!!

VERY IMPORTANT : I WILL BE SELLING MY CLOTHING BRAND and My MIXTAPES

“RICH KID ACADEMY” Clothing - $20 a T-Shirt / $5 DRB MIXTAPES

We have ALL SIZES and COLORS ! You can also pre-order through Paypal or just get with me at EVO 2008. ACT SOON SUPPLIES WILL BE LIMITED. Check The Clothing Page at:

WWW.PUSHMYLINE.COM

Shouts out to : TYRAM,CRIZZLE,HYDRO,SENORPAYASO,CHUNKSTA,CHUCKY,WOOMIGHTY,ART,OLDSCHOOL MIKE and TEAM NOR CAL, TEAM SO CAL, and ALL of THE AMERICAN PLAYERS !

Also a quick shout out to all the players that i met and that kicked it all the years before TOO MANY to name…holla back. And to all the SRK STAFF

Since we didnt get to do our MM last year for 50$, lets do that.

You wanna run a set, B? I’m down for any amount that’s above $5, but I’m suggesting $20~$50. 3/5?

BTW, what happened to K-rage? He planned hella MMs but a lot of them didn’t go down last year.

K-Rage played hella money matches last year…but wont be attending this year.

Laugh - $20 bucks 2/3 random Groove Challenge . If you can handle that. Or just pick your A groove team again…This time I will go C-Groove.

Hail and Kill - Not sure if I remember who you are but we can play for $10 to start.

Any more ??? Bring em on !!!

-D R B

I was gonna play C groove, but random groove is also fine. $20, 3/5, random groove it is.

3s, ill holla at evo

good shit B setting up your challenge thread for EVO!

you and I can also do a MM in both ST and in CVs2.

cvs2: 2/3 for $10 and St: 3/5 for $10!!!

BET IT!

-RAM

2/3 for 10 or 20 u decide.

if i make it out to this ill mm u race to 5 in ST just name the price

lol noobs

damn, $20 a t-shirt?

gimme a better deal

Wassup oldschool homie ? Yo…20 a shirt is more than fair for a brand that you cant just walk into Macy’s and buy. I will do 2 for 35 all day…for those who dont know math out there in tv and internet land thats $5 off !!! Get em while u can !!! The hottest fashion @ EVO 2008 !!! Looking forward to Evo…with allmy money matches and club shit I will be a very busy man …

-D R B *C.E.O* RICH KID ACADEMY Clothing / Music / Race Team

WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/DRBVIDZ

I’ll MM you in HnK for ft5 for 5 dollars.

I can use Shin or Yuda

hey dr. b
i hear you’re the best s-groove in all the land,
i see you almost beat daigo
what say you to 2/3 for $5

i may be up for some ST money matches…

MIZUKI and ZAL : I accept both challenges…

And for kicks here is a vid of one of my latest performances live !

[media=youtube]PuqEEVPGS-Y[/media]

WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/DRBVIDZ

What’s good THE DOCTOR NOT IN WHEN IM AROUND:confused:

I accept your challenge…trust me you are the least of my worries at the moment kiddo…get in line or take a lap.:rofl:

Yeah I heard of you before…lets make that happen. get at me I wont be too hard to find.

WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/DRBVIDZ

:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::woot: Great just have my drink money ready plz.

You Scrubs crack me up… Its more like dont try and stiff me when I pwn you.
in fact Have my money in hand when I see u or you wont get the time of day from me.