Dragon Ball FighterZ announced! PLAY THE BETA!

ahh this is why i cant get rid of tien, only he lets 21 extend the combo along as far as I can cause its 1 hit(although others could I guess like nappa perhaps), but his lvl 1 just like farwell tien scales better than most other lvl 1s so does more dmg

so heres the example concept

after 21 bnb, if you up teched or back teched, and didn’t stop the dragon rush you are dead, from 0 bar starter, most common combo starter with stand M.

down tech, grounded dragon rush can hit meaty

forward tech, she can anti-air absorb and catch it into vanish but no kill(just yet, close though)

I’m usually okay with sparking but legitimately what the fuck at it healing people in the middle of comboes.

A week or so ago I tried copying your 21 team but with SSj Goku beam instead of black. For whatever reason the assist beam for SSJ Goku seems to only hit once when doing it after 21 brings the character back down to the ground. Maybe you could fiddle with that.

Well black’s off the team for now, its 21/16/tien.

Although looking to replace 16. I want a real assist I can use in neutral so it’d be the gokus or vegeta but everyone plays them and I don’t wanna :frowning:

I thought you were into big boy nappa? A monkey with no saiyans on his team. No dignity.

Seems legit:

I think it makes more sense here then with MvC due to how the game system of DBFZ pretty much prevents characters from working together. you’re essentially playing 3 solo characters. yes, you have assist moves but there are fixed, have rather long cooldown times and simply disappear when your active character gets hit. also, on screen staying projectiles or traps go away when you tag out.

Nappa seems to have plenty of oki, but his neutral is very suspect.

Well turns out i had the right intuition going into ranked week 1 with 16/Cell/Vegeta. Got me that pink square without much fuss :D.
As far as 16 goes tho. I feel like he is the “sentinel” of the game at the moment, as he is clearly dominant but will fade from this position in a few weeks/maybe a couple of month as people get more familiar with deflect and learn to react to the tells of M grab.
Hit, the more he gets figured out, the more dominant he’ll be as his stance lead to true 50/50 and has some of the best defensive and grounded movement options.
Beerus’s ball in the corner can protect himself from vanishes without assist and still keeping the pressure on. His slide is really good at punishing backdashes.

I wish we had a thread on team composition and assists. Debating on who to start off with. I bought the game two days ago, day one edition so I have SSGSS Goku and Vegeta. Haven’t popped it in yet but can’t wait to try it. Not sure how to fit in time for this game, Tekken 7 and AE.

you are free to create one.

Dammit how come nappa can do another air action after fireball? This doesn’t work with Blue goku. Still struggling to find a decent meaty setup with him. Right now I just backdash and call vegeta. People vanish on wakeup and get tagged by him lol.

Drop AE

You can do another action after ssb’s fireball. I’ve seen people combo his divekick after it. His ki blast is actually my favorite thing about him. It’s very good for approaching

But that’s cancelling the fireball. You can’t airdash like that nappa video.

But I agree his jS is amazing. Has a bit of landing recovery though you have to make sure it connects or vegeta is out.

do you guys think it would be usefull to create a list of all chars and theire best damage bnb´s without meter ect or are there to many factors to create such one?
it would be of course a group thing so everyone here would be needed to fill it up.

I could make one.

Jump > Meaty Fireball with Blue Goku is insanely plus and you can time it to cover Up, Neutral and Back tech in the corner.

There have been good threads on this forum doing that for other games. They can be fun discussions, but kind of hard to make the info applicable in actual DBFZ game-play because you’ll almost always have meter, or an assist, or spark.

“I have to go, my people needs me”

Fat Megaman returns.