Dropped Inputs

So, in certain situations, I’m pretty sure my inputs are dropped by the game or there’s some kind of input lag or something. For example, doing a Srk FADC Ultra usually ends up with me doing :d: :df: :d: :df: :f: on my ultra input. For some reason, it won’t do the complete QCF unless I REALLY slow down the motion, but then it’s hard to actually do it fast enough to land the Ultra. Come to think of it, most of the time, everything in this game seems to have to be slowed down by a lot compared to other games. The flow is just not there. Anyways, back to the question.

Does anyone have this problem? Another situation, albeit very specific, would be like doing Dudley’s s.HK into MGB. It says I hit the button on :df: but I know that I’m not. I’ve listened to the clicks on my stick and I know it can’t be me doing the motion too slow. I never had this problem in 3rd Strike. Btw, I’m on SFIV:AE for PC, if that helps. Worse comes to worse, I’ll just have to re-learn everything, but slower. I mean, even with Viper I feel like I have to slow everything to a crawl to do anything. If anyone can help that would be amazing.

Unless there is something physically wrong with the electronics/parts of your stick, input display on training mode doesn’t lie. You simply aren’t really completing the motion or hitting the button at the right time.