Dual Wireless Stick Building for nOObies - Worklog

A few months ago I posted up a nOOb guide to building your own fightstick from the ground up. After months of procrastinating, I finally finished my worklog for the wireless dual mod Berzerker Barrage stick I made a few months ago. There’s something for everyone, from case modification, parts choices, wiring and soldering, how NOT to paint, art, etc: everything I had to go thru to complete the stick, pretty much from soup to nuts. I posted the links to the blog, as that may be easier; I may copy it to SRK blogs at some point if it will be easier for others to read there. Enjoy, and feel free to nominate for an article! Shameless plug, I know…

Berserker Barrage: the Marvel Vs. Capcom Stick Saga - Prologue
Berserker Barrage: the Marvel Vs. Capcom Stick Saga Part 1 - What Have I Got Myself Into?!?
Berserker Barrage: the Marvel Vs. Capcom Stick Saga Part 2 - The Set Up
Berserker Barrage: the Marvel Vs. Capcom Stick Saga Part 3 - Mock Up Time
Berserker Barrage: the Marvel Vs. Capcom Stick Saga Part 4 ? Solder, Solder Everywhere?
Berserker Barrage: the Marvel Vs. Capcom Stick Saga Part 5 ? Paint Woes
Berserker Barrage: the Marvel Vs. Capcom Stick Saga Part 6 ? Let There Be Light! And More Solder?
Berserker Barrage: the Marvel Vs. Capcom Stick Saga Part 7 ? Case Conundrums (And Why Reading Is Fundamental)
Berserker Barrage: The Marvel Vs. Capcom Stick Saga Part 8 ? And Still I Solder
Berserker Barrage: The Marvel Vs. Capcom Stick Saga Part 9 ? Wire, Wire, Pants On Fire
Berserker Barrage: The Marvel Vs. Capcom Stick Saga Part 10 ? Pretty Pictures
Berserker Barrage: The Marvel Vs. Capcom Stick Saga Part 11 ? All Together Now
Berserker Barrage: The Marvel Vs. Capcom Stick Saga - Epilogue

Nice.

So much to read.
I did not read.
Laugh.

But fix the links for Part 6 and Part 9 in your Post.
You have extra “http//” in the URL.

My favorite bit is part 10… the one which is basicaly a shameless plug for me. :smiley:

Woops! Too many links to copy over! Just fixed it.

And yes, it’s a LOT to read. I tend to get a bit long winded. But it’s good stuff…